SayIt for PlayBook and BlackBerry 10
Today I'm pleased to announce that I've built SayIt for PlayBook and BlackBerry 10 successfully and I've just submitted them to AppWorld.
SayIt for PlayBook and BlackBerry 10 supports:
1. Natural Voice Recognition and processing for PlayBook and BB10
2..Text to Speech with natural voice
2. Performing search website tasks, find hotels/bar/club/restaurants... near a location
3. Provide weather forecast based on current location
4. Search Youtube, Wikipedia, Google using voice
5. Integration with Wolfram Alpha, so SayIt can perform maths calculation, provide information about: history, literature, culture and nearly every queries thanks to Wolfram Alpha power.
I'll post the AppWorld link after SayIt for PlayBook and BlackBerry 10 are approved.:party:
Check out these screenshots:
Video demo here:
Re: SayIt for PlayBook and BlackBerry 10
agree witb everything noted above.
Youtube command not workkng well an wikipedia command opens youtube.
Google + searcb request , works very good.
is it great....... no
is it fun...... yes
is it worth supporting for 4.99............ABSOLUTELY