For those of you still missing a Native BB10 Pandora App, here is a response from them:

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your interest in having Pandora on the Blackberry 10. We are not developing an app at this time, but we will definitely keep it in mind while planning our product priorities for the future.

Here is a list of mobile devices that currently support Pandora:Listen to free music on your mobile phone with Pandora Internet Radio

Thanks so much for listening to Pandora!
    Tom K.

Listener Advocate
    PANDORA� internet radio
    Need help? Pandora | Help

So they may just be waiting for sales numbers of BB10 or going off of requests by users. I would suggest bombarding them with emails for a BB10 app...it couldn't hurt!
    hmblepatience likes this.
    04-01-13 08:21 PM
    Apollo for BlackBerry 10, a good 3rd party Pandora app, is already in BlackBerry World. Check it out.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 09:18 PM
    Forget Pandora. It seems that they don't care at all about BB10.

Check iheartradio

You will forget about Pandora in no time! (At least I did)
    07-18-13 06:06 PM
    Or songza, or slacker, or TuneIn, or 8tracks or Nobex, ...

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 06:30 PM
    Or easytune or skooday or Radio. You get the point.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 06:31 PM
    One word: Apollo

Posted via CB10
    yellowhammer and dusdal like this.
    07-18-13 06:35 PM
    All too often. I hope BB users and BB itself wakes up to the sound of the music and create a solution for us to back use old apps for the old OS. The reality is nobody is making apps for BB10. Forcing people to change to a new platform nobody uses is no good. For me, I found the perfect solution and it involves not using my Q10. I hold a ipod touch with me that has all the apps BB10 doesnt have because those app developers continue to make apps for the iOS platform. Sad reality. If BB is still around, and they choose to not develop a keyboard phone and or they continue to force people to use BB10 platform all the while nobody develops apps for them, its time to change to only the iphone. I've never owned an iphone,and only one in my family to use a BB. This will change in the future if they keep this up.
    Goniff likes this.
    07-18-13 06:40 PM
    All too often. I hope BB users and BB itself wakes up to the sound of the music and create a solution for us to back use old apps for the old OS. The reality is nobody is making apps for BB10. Forcing people to change to a new platform nobody uses is no good. For me, I found the perfect solution and it involves not using my Q10. I hold a ipod touch with me that has all the apps BB10 doesnt have because those app developers continue to make apps for the iOS platform. Sad reality. If BB is still around, and they choose to not develop a keyboard phone and or they continue to force people to use BB10 platform all the while nobody develops apps for them, its time to change to only the iphone. I've never owned an iphone,and only one in my family to use a BB. This will change in the future if they keep this up.
    I feel you 100%. It's certainly frustrating when my bank, RBC, has been saying since February that they're "working on it".

But I don't think somehow creating a BBOS emulator would be the answer to BB10's problems. BBOS represents the RIM of the past, BB10 represents the BBRY of the future. The real trick is getting the user base as a whole to convince these developers to invest money into BB's new platform, and BBRY convincing them that this platform will grow in the future, not shrink, and pouring money into it is a good business decision.

If developers actually saw substantial demand from their customers for BB10 development, they would think harder about getting their feet wet with the new platform.
    07-19-13 07:26 AM