I just got in touch with magicJack today to find out if they have any plans to create an app for BB10 similar to what they have for iPhone. The answer was basically no, and to check back to their website for updates.

If anyone out there either uses magicJack for home phone service or has an interest in it please go to their website and use the live help to ask them for it!
    magicJack - Customer Care - Official Website

AfroZepher has created a thread with a list of other app developers and links to their contact info. This app should be added to that list.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...m-know-756442/

There is also a website set up to twitter your app requests, however a few days ago I got a temporary suspension from twitter for "spamming". So perhaps AfroZepher's method is still the best way to go.
    Port To BlackBerry 10

Thanks!
    macberry33 likes this.
    01-17-13 11:50 AM
    I am with net talk but will switch if magic jack comes BB10. Do I have to get a magic jack account to leave a message
    01-17-13 04:25 PM
    that would be sweet - im a magic jack subscriber. So funny, click on a thread with magic jack in the name, get an ad for magic jack in the top banner. smooth cb.. could you be any more obvious? lol
    01-17-13 04:39 PM
    Figured I'd revive this tread. Here's a conversation I just had with a MagicJack rep.

Jane: Hello, how may I help you?
    Nick: Hi Jane
    Jane: Hi there Nick, how are you today?
    Nick: I'm pretty good.
    Jane: That's great Nick.
    Nick: I'm wondering if there are plans to make a BlackBerry 10 app for MagicJack. And if not, is there a way to submit the suggestion? The BlackBerry 10 platform is outstanding and to have the ability to have my MagicJack account accessible on it would be amazing.
    Jane: May I have the exact nature of your issue Nick?
    Jane: I see.
    Jane: We are looking forward in the near future Nick. But Thank you for that wonderfull suggestion. Yes.
    Jane: You can write it down here in our chat because every chat is being reviewed by our upper management.
    Nick: Okay, that's good to know I guarantee it would bring in a lot of business if it was available. You guys definitely have one of the best offerings for price and quality.
    Jane: Thank you.
    Jane: You are most welcome
    Jane: Have a great day ahead. Goodbye for now.
    Jane: Is there anything else I may help you with today?
    Nick: Nope, that's great. Thanks Jane!

So it might be a good idea for more people to get a hold of them and push the idea harder. Their service is fantastic for $20/year.
    03-21-13 09:00 AM
    I did that very thing a month ago, let's hope they get one going soon.
    03-21-13 10:05 AM
    Just did the same thing, they are "looking into it" but no time frame was given. Has anyone side loaded the android version? Does it work?
    03-28-13 01:33 PM
    I want magic jack for blackberry 10!!! Please!!!
    04-22-13 09:04 PM
    Hi
    I tried side loading the app but it does not work which is a real pity. the absence of apps like this leaves BB far behind its competitors. I am getting tired of the lack of apps in BB10.
    04-26-13 02:45 AM
    This would be a very nice addition. Let's just hope it becomes reality soon
    04-26-13 01:06 PM
    Keep asking on their live chat, have others who also use MagicJack to the same. I use MJ at home and would love to see an app for BB10. Unfortunately they simply must not be seeing enough customer demand to warrant investing in BB10.

Check out my other thread for contact info for many other developers. Go through the list, find the ones you're interested in and fire off an email/tweet to them. This is how we'll see more apps on BB10. Most developers certainly aren't combing through these threads looking for demand for their products.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-out-781831/
    macberry33 likes this.
    04-29-13 11:16 AM