A Tumblr app would be fantastic! The Trapeez app is terrible and the android app does not run well on BlackBerry z10 or z30 at all

So yeah Tumblr please :-)
    03-07-14 07:38 AM
    - My Fitness Pal would be amazing, it's a pain using the android app to input my food.
    My Fitness Pal got WAY, WAY, better when 10.2.1 arrived. I know I had the same issues before... the letters wouldn't quite work, had to use caps sometimes.. it was unusable. Now it's great.
    03-07-14 07:40 AM
    You know what app I want more than anything? A full featured video player that has stretch to fit toggle in settings for Q10 users (Playback Plus has this), support for many file types, and so many options I can't see straight, such as subtitles, audio settings, tons of control and so on. That's what is missing.

I used my Q10 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    Uzi likes this.
    03-07-14 07:41 AM
    Vk.com client (=

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 07:42 AM
    I want Snap but to iOS Appworld, and the ability to convert any IOS app to a BAR files. Then Blackberry could claim to be a truly multi-platform operating system... wishful thinking (and some work required on BBRY's part) I know..
    03-07-14 07:47 AM
    Spotify would be fantastic.
    Or Runtastic Pro (since the BB World Port they offer is crap.)
    03-07-14 08:06 AM
    Spotify/Netflix would be highest on my wishlist. The Android version works great but does not integrate with BB10 well (hdmi, media controls). Next would be something like Kobo/Audible.
    For functional apps, I think a proper Wireless Printing app is much requested around the forums. To connect to Wi-Fi enabled printers.

As far as social apps go, I would not bother making apps that compete directly with BBM. Instead focus on social platforms that are poorly supported in general.
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    03-07-14 08:30 AM
    I'd like a Feedly RSS app, with full integration and two-way syncing. Written in Cascades.

We haven't got a decent Feedly client or RSS app on BB10.

Above all, make privacy a priority for your users.
    gNewsReader works great. Check it out
    03-07-14 08:32 AM
    I'd like to see a Spotify sort of app if possible. That'd be sick
    03-07-14 08:33 AM
    Google hangouts (for quality video chatting) and spotify!!

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 08:40 AM
    An app that combines KalemSoft and Nutty with a native Cascades UI.

I used my Q10 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    03-07-14 08:58 AM
    A really good camera app with all the bells and whistles. Also a great photo editor. Like adobe has Photoshop for Windows
    I really second this. Even though i still dont have a z30 (its coming soon), i have seen quite a lot of videos of z30 camera. If only the stock camera could be better controlled..

As for photo editor, you could check effectica..
    03-07-14 09:16 AM
    How about a native torrent client? Like ttorrent or utorrent. The android ones work, but a native client would be nice.

Ttorrent crashes on me every now and then..
    03-07-14 09:34 AM
    The biggest music database discogs.com needs an app!
    They provide an open api to their database. A full featured discogs app would be pretty unique because all the Android discogs apps are not very good and lack of features.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 09:34 AM
    Bitcasa would be nice to have native. They have some developer tools available already.
    03-07-14 10:20 AM
    WiKiTUDE
    Or something similar that can let us see other nearby BlackBerry users through our cameras...and add them.

2ADB71BC_________10-Q Very much.
    03-07-14 10:20 AM
    WordPress? Some discussion about it here, and there's a start from another dev on github.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=897262
    the_igg likes this.
    03-07-14 11:39 AM
    I would love to see the old BBOS Social feeds as a BB10 app. It pulled all my twitter, facebook items as well as any RSS feed I have, all in 1 great app. That is the one big thing I miss from my old 9900. Social feeds!!!
    03-07-14 11:55 AM
    Please develop native netflix and naver Line!!
    ThereseSynnett likes this.
    03-07-14 11:57 AM
    Yea netflix ... Maybe that the one to make.

Personally, the android one is more than enough for me, it works so well on my Q10 you might even think it was made for bb10. BUT I think its important that a netflix app is available via BB World for those users that will never download/install apks on their own, and decide against bb10 because of the lack of a Netflix app... Odd that the lack of Netflix is a reason to not adopt a platform, but thats how it is for lots of people.
    03-07-14 12:03 PM
    Just keep the suggestions coming! Great list so far!

In the meantime, while still waiting for SnapChat's response, I am building a helpful app when you're let's say charging your phone in a little far away, and you want to send an sms but you're sitting down in your computer machine, you only just have to open up the browser go to "nemsms.com for example" and send and receive sms from there. I hope this is a great idea? The app should be done tomorrow or next day after tomorrow but only sending for now.
    03-07-14 12:05 PM
    Password Keeper, which was just updated January 21.
    No robust desktop client. In fact, no desktop client at all.

SQN100-1 10.2.1.2141 | STA100-3 10.2.1.2141
    03-07-14 12:39 PM
    Just keep the suggestions coming! Great list so far!

In the meantime, while still waiting for SnapChat's response, I am building a helpful app when you're let's say charging your phone in a little far away, and you want to send an sms but you're sitting down in your computer machine, you only just have to open up the browser go to "nemsms.com for example" and send and receive sms from there. I hope this is a great idea? The app should be done tomorrow or next day after tomorrow but only sending for now.
    Google Hangouts are possible? since they depend on Google services, also Netflix, is the Netflix API accessible? HULU?

If those API's are accessible My choices would be:

1.- Netflix (fully integrated with the UI)
    2.- HULU
    3.- Full Google or Bing maps with turn by turn and login enabled in app (the only down of the android app is not being able to read or save my favorites).

If not possible:

1.- Try to make something unique not available to android and ios, something that we may brag about.
    03-07-14 12:42 PM
    Google Hangouts would be great =)
    03-07-14 12:44 PM
    Superimpose.
    03-07-14 12:46 PM
1,025 ... 23456 ...