EDIT: TURNS OUT I WAS DEAD WRONG, CHECKED MY WORLD EMAIL ACCOUNT ON FILE AND FOUND NO RECEIPT, SO THAT MEANS I NEVER PURCHASED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! Thank you Kris Simundson.

I previously purchased "All levels" in Polar Slide.

However, when I decided to "upgrade" to the official AT&T 10.1 OS version from a leaked version, I backed up my phone, wiped it, upgraded, but I was unable to load any of my backups. I could not load a backup from my leaked OS, because it was from a higher version, and I could not load any of the old backups from the 10.0 version, because they were somehow corrupt.

To the point: I reinstalled Polar Slide from my account on the Blackberry World site. However, it is asking me to purchase "All levels" again. It doesn't seem to realize that I already paid for it. I went all the way to the credit card screen, but I don't want to press the "Purchase" button to find out if it will FINALLY realize I've already paid for it. I would assume it should already check before I actually attempt to re-purchase it.

Has anybody else run into a similar problem? If so, were you able to resolve it? I searched the forums, but could not come up with anything recent on this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: TURNS OUT I WAS DEAD WRONG, CHECKED MY WORLD EMAIL ACCOUNT ON FILE AND FOUND NO RECEIPT, SO THAT MEANS I NEVER PURCHASED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! Thank you Kris Simundson.
    Last edited by lambique; 07-31-13 at 02:15 PM.
    07-31-13 12:53 PM
    I previously purchased "All levels" in Polar Slide.

However, when I decided to "upgrade" to the official AT&T 10.1 OS version from a leaked version, I backed up my phone, wiped it, upgraded, but I was unable to load any of my backups. I could not load a backup from my leaked OS, because it was from a higher version, and I could not load any of the old backups from the 10.0 version, because they were somehow corrupt.

To the point: I reinstalled Polar Slide from my account on the Blackberry World site. However, it is asking me to purchase "All levels" again. It doesn't seem to realize that I already paid for it. I went all the way to the credit card screen, but I don't want to press the "Purchase" button to find out if it will FINALLY realize I've already paid for it. I would assume it should already check before I actually attempt to re-purchase it.

Has anybody else run into a similar problem? If so, were you able to resolve it? I searched the forums, but could not come up with anything recent on this.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    is there no restore purchase option? did you get a email with a code just incase? have you contacted the developer with this issue?
    lambique likes this.
    07-31-13 01:42 PM
    You know what, the only thing I had not done was to check my email receipts, although I had checked my credit card receipts, but those had no detail.
    ANYWAY, I found receipts for other apps I purchased, but none for Polar Slide... I could have sworn I played to levels beyond the free ones, but it looks like I totally F'ed up on this one, and I'm just plain wrong here. Looks like I never purchased it after all. (Meant to.) How embarrassing. Just plain embarrassing.
    My apologies to Blackberry World and Polar Slide, and I'll be purchasing in a minute.

Thank you Kris.
    07-31-13 02:10 PM
    PS: I tried editing the thread title, but couldn't find a way. I edited my OP to reflect the fact that this was my own fault, but I hate to have the thread title giving Polar Slide a bad name. Any way to do this? Can I report my own thread as inappropriate?
    07-31-13 02:15 PM
    All good, glad it was sorted, I'll just close up the thread
    07-31-13 02:31 PM