Hello all,

Remember is a poor cousin when it comes to dealing with tasks from outlook as one main feature is missing - hiding completed tasks.

I do not want to switch task managers. I live in Outlook and the convenience of the drag and drop and other synchronizations is spectacular. My company is not moving away from Outlook anytime soon, and it's a great program, especially on my Surface tablet, so I'm sticking with it.

That said - how the heck do I get the completed tasks to hide? I can't find a setting anywhere. All help is appreciated.
    03-07-14 09:43 AM
    Same issue here - yet another BB POS app
    03-08-14 05:39 AM
    Remember is my favorite app for sure. You might want to use a 3rd party task app that integrates with Remember...like Checked. Remember is not really a task app.
    03-08-14 11:28 PM
    did the "hide completed" came with the 10.3 update?? Its really very basic but important feature??
    03-07-15 04:19 AM
    I'm trying to figure out the same thing. How can I hide completed tasks?
    One of the main reasons I went back to Blackberry is becuase I like to add and see my tasks on the go. On android it didnt work properly and I couldny type accurately.
    Now I got the blackberry and keyboard but I cant hide the completed.
    It also takes 20 seconds for my tasks to load whenever I open the Remember app
    03-10-15 09:07 AM
    Hide completed is crucial, but I think purge completed is even more important.
    03-10-15 09:15 AM
    This is not a solution, but a possible work around. I eliminated this problem by creating a new tasks folder in Outlook named "completed.". Whenever I complete a task, I drag it to that folder. That way I don't have to hide my completed items (since I like to review them regularly as part of my brainstorming for future projects.)

In remember, this folder syncs in near real time, so my active tasks are in the tasks folder, and my completed tasks are in the "Completed"folder.

I prefer this to hiding tasks, both in Outlook and in "Remember."

By the way, I LIVE in the Remember app, with 3 sets of tasks/completed folders for three different clients and 8 Evernote folders for my personal, family and civic life.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 09:47 AM
    Once I updated to 10.3.1, i tried going back to Remember. I love the look of it but the separation of Tasks/Notes/Tags made me go back to Checked!. Also, now there is no longer the ability to move a flagged email into a created folder. If these are changed, I'll go back to using Remember
    03-17-15 04:33 PM