I have been trying to get a refund for 2 apps that do not work and the developer said that he had no access to the payment system over paypal and that I should contact BlackBerry World refund support which I tried by email and their online form. One, they don not respond to their emails anymore and second, their online form doesn't work, it says there is an error and it has been going on for over 15 days.

Can someone or a dev help me?
    04-22-13 01:34 PM
    Copy all the post, send it to the developer, telling him to escalate this. He is in touch with someone. Tell him to tell his contact to forward it.

Keep sending it.

When this thread gets more traction you can link him to it.

There's more you can do. Execute the above and report back. Stand by for further instructions.
    04-22-13 01:48 PM
    Copy all the post, send it to the developer, telling him to escalate this. He is in touch with someone. Tell him to tell his contact to forward it.
    Unless this is a big name developer, they likely don't have a specific contact at BB.

It's true that devs don't have the ability to issue refunds. At least, it isn't anywhere obvious.

You might want to try sending a message to someone at BB on twitter, to see if they can direct you to someone who can help. @MichaelClewley or maybe even @asaunders can direct you if he happens to reply.
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-22-13 01:53 PM
    I have been trying to get a refund for 2 apps that do not work and the developer said that he had no access to the payment system over paypal and that I should contact BlackBerry World refund support which I tried by email and their online form. One, they don not respond to their emails anymore and second, their online form doesn't work, it says there is an error and it has been going on for over 15 days.

Can someone or a dev help me?
    Please go to the following link and apply for your refund:
    Blackberry Commerce Refunds

This link is also available in the Blackberry World purchase receipt.
    I had similar issue and got my refund without any issue in few days once they confirmed my claim.

Reply comes back from [email protected] with the Incident number.
    Below are some numbers you can try also for the same purpose:

BlackBerry� Customer Support Center
    Canada: 1-877-644-8405
    USA: 1-877-644-8410
    Puerto Rico: 1-855-651-4936
    FortyTwoApps and Elite1 like this.
    04-22-13 02:29 PM
    Unless this is a big name developer, they likely don't have a specific contact at BB.

It's true that devs don't have the ability to issue refunds. At least, it isn't anywhere obvious.

You might want to try sending a message to someone at BB on twitter, to see if they can direct you to someone who can help. @MichaelClewley or maybe even @asaunders can direct you if he happens to reply.
    Some are big, some are small. So I'll try. Thanks for your input.

Please go to the following link and apply for your refund:
    Blackberry Commerce Refunds

This link is also available in the Blackberry World purchase receipt.
    I had similar issue and got my refund without any issue in few days once they confirmed my claim.

Reply comes back from [email protected] with the Incident number.
    Below are some numbers you can try also for the same purpose:

BlackBerry� Customer Support Center
    Canada: 1-877-644-8405
    USA: 1-877-644-8410
    Puerto Rico: 1-855-651-4936
    That link you put and the one under the receipt doesn't work. This is what it does and has been doing for about a month.

04-22-13 10:23 PM
    That link you put and the one under the receipt doesn't work. This is what it does and has been doing for about a month.

http://i.imgur.com/Fj31e9d.png
    Is that on your PC?
    If you're using a browser other than Internet Explorer, like Firefox or Chrome, try using IE instead.
    Some PCs still have some weird issues with FF on parts of sites like BBRY's.

This is how you CB10, son!
    04-23-13 11:54 AM
    http://i.imgur.com/Fj31e9d.png
    I just now created a sample refund request with dummy data on Chrome and no issues encountered.
    So it seems like your PC/Mac/Browser issue.
    Note that it is secure HTTP site.
    04-23-13 12:26 PM
    You guys are awesome! I doubted a bit the fact I used my BBID email VS my actual PayPal email. Then I put it and it worked. It turns out it actually authenticates before sending anything!

FIXED!
    04-23-13 06:06 PM