Hi mundo472!

It was a released OS, Sven
    I found the issue, it was my fault. For some reason I forgot to publish that update for the Z30. I fixed it, you should see it soon. Sorry for this silly mistake...

Cheers,
    Sven
    sam81 likes this.
    08-06-15 07:22 AM
    That's very strange. Would be interesting if you're the only one, not getting the update to 7.1!

Anyone else miss it, despite having OS 10.3+ installed?

Cheers,
    Sven
    I have the latest OS but still do not see 7.1 when I check BB World.
    I hope it will arrive soon.

 Posted by BlackBerry Z30 
    08-06-15 08:51 AM
    I have the latest OS but still do not see 7.1 when I check BB World.
    I hope it will arrive soon.
    It surely will. See the post above yours.

Cheers,
    Sven
    08-06-15 08:53 AM
    Hi mundo472!

I found the issue, it was my fault. For some reason I forgot to publish that update for the Z30. I fixed it, you should see it soon. Sorry for this silly mistake...

Cheers,
    Sven
    Great news, Sven. The older version was working just fine so I had just given up on being able to get Read Out.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 05:36 AM
    Hi there!

A new version of ReadItNow (7.2) has arrived, here are the changes:

• NEW: added Browsie Browser integration
    • NEW: first update on BlackBerry OS 10.2 since 6.9.7
    • FIXED: showing correct formatted username in settings

Best,
    Sven
    08-14-15 04:18 AM
    I receive a signature verification failed error when I try updating the app in Blackberry World. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 08:43 AM
    Sorry, I have no clue about that and never heard before. Maybe the BlackBerry World is having issues at the moment. You should try again later and if the problem still exists, you should contact BlackBerry World Team.

Cheers,
    Sven
    08-14-15 08:46 AM
    Thanks a lot for this great Pocket client.
    Could you make it possible to customize the side menu so that one can hide unused entries for sharing to apps and other services? Or put them into the share menu, if possible, or on an additional menu layer to which a single side menu entry could link to like in CascaRun which doesn't use the regular share menu.
    It took me some time, but I've made most of the share targets now configurable. Will be available with the next release!

Best,
    Sven
    Rjinswand likes this.
    08-21-15 05:16 PM
    Hi there!

A new version of ReadItNow (7.3) has arrived, here are the changes:

• NEW: made sorting and ordering of articles easier!
    • NEW: sharing option: URL by E-Mail
    • NEW: made some sharing options hideable
    • NEW: added czech translation
    • IMPROVED: some cosmetical changes
    • FIXED: sometimes active frame showed url instead of title
    • FIXED: an issue that could crash the app
    • FIXED: some minor issues

Best,
    Sven
    czechberry and sam81 like this.
    08-25-15 02:36 PM
    Thanks and props for staying with BB10!

Posted via CB10
    svzi likes this.
    08-26-15 11:09 AM
    Hi there!

Another new version of ReadItNow (7.4) has arrived, here are the changes:

• NEW: ability to remove all tags from an article
    • IMPROVED: stability! app should not crash anymore!
    • FIXED: no more article closing on tag add / remove (thanks @Rob)
    • FIXED: grid / list toggle works again on all devices / os versions

Best,
    Sven
    sam81, williaml and Anshul_J like this.
    08-27-15 05:50 AM
    Hi there!

Another update has arrived in the last few days. Just forgot to mention it here, sorry for that.

Here is the changelog for version 7.5:
    • NEW: no more blocked ui during sync!
    • NEW: ability to do automated background syncs in pre-defined intervals!
    • IMPROVED: ReadItNow detects automatically when you share an article to it and syncs instantly
    • IMPROVED: tag dialog is now grouped by the first character of tag
    • BUGFIX: list items will refresh properly after adding / removing tags

This update should deliver one of the most frequent requested improvements, with the non-blocking sync. I really hope you enjoy it!

Best,
    Sven
    allwi likes this.
    09-18-15 10:17 AM
    Hi everyone!

The next version of ReadItNow! will add a new grid theme, called "cover". And it will add some nifty scrollbars to the article view.

So stay tuned for the next release.

Best,
    Sven
    Attached Thumbnails ReadItNow!: a native Pocket / ReadItLater client-img_20151012_173400.jpg  
    czechberry and anon(2665739) like this.
    10-12-15 11:03 AM
    The new version already arrived, and I'm already working on the next update.

This time I'm trying to optimize the icon arrangement in the action bar of the article view page. I've found out, that I sometimes move articles to the archive just by accident, for example when I try to minimize the app. That's something that happened not once, but a few times to me. I also want to put Read Out! in a more prominent place at the bar. So I would like to suggest two versions and I would be happy if you would share your thoughts on which version you would prefer, or if you would prefer anything else for example.

Thanks for your support!

Best,
    Sven
    Attached Thumbnails ReadItNow!: a native Pocket / ReadItLater client-rin-choice.jpg  
    10-19-15 09:18 AM
    The new version already arrived, and I'm already working on the next update.

This time I'm trying to optimize the icon arrangement in the action bar of the article view page. I've found out, that I sometimes move articles to the archive just by accident, for example when I try to minimize the app. That's something that happened not once, but a few times to me. I also want to put Read Out! in a more prominent place at the bar. So I would like to suggest two versions and I would be happy if you would share your thoughts on which version you would prefer, or if you would prefer anything else for example.

Thanks for your support!

Best,
    Sven
    Hi Sven, i'm always happy to add my 2 cents
    Redesigning the action bar is a good idea. I (also) don�t think that 'Archive' is the most important action
    BUT I have to disagree regarding the placement of Readout. The main (and only) reason is that I don't use it and so don't want to lose valuable space. I would like to see "open in browser" in the action bar.
    I think everybody has a different kind of usage, so would it be possible to select in the configuration which actions should be shown on the three action bar spots - or is this not possible or too complicated.
    Cheers
    10-20-15 07:24 AM
    Hi allwi!

Hi Sven, i'm always happy to add my 2 cents
    And I'm always happy to listen.

Redesigning the action bar is a good idea. I (also) don’t think that 'Archive' is the most important action
    BUT I have to disagree regarding the placement of Readout. The main (and only) reason is that I don't use it and so don't want to lose valuable space. I would like to see "open in browser" in the action bar.
    I think everybody has a different kind of usage, so would it be possible to select in the configuration which actions should be shown on the three action bar spots - or is this not possible or too complicated.
    Cheers
    Sadly that would be too complicated, but I already turned down the idea of moving Read Out! to the action bar. In my current development version I just switched positions for "Move to Archive" and "Web View". But I'm not sure I will go with that either. After years of using it otherwise, I noticed that I tapped the icons without looking. So now when I want to have it in the web view, I move them to the archive by accident and when I want to archive somthing, the web view pops up. So I probably shouldn't change anything here at all...

Best,
    Sven
    10-20-15 08:01 AM
    @dev is there a 'delete all' feature. I re-activated my pocket account after 6 months and have �500 articles I like to get rid off

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 07:55 AM
    Hi Dave, sorry, there is no feature like that. Maybe you find something when you login via web browser (https://getpocket.com). Another idea would be to delete your account and create a new one with the same credentials thereafter. Should work as well.

Best,
    Sven
    Dave XII likes this.
    11-12-15 07:57 AM
    A new account is not an option. I will check the web interface. Thanks for supporting BB10!

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 08:00 AM
    You're welcome! Good luck with the web interface!
    11-12-15 08:01 AM
    I have only had one saved RIN slow loading / crashed app link. But it was one of those articles that you have to click 50 things to get the content.

I love this app. I find more things to save then I can read. Great work Dev. Really love it!

Thank you and have a great day.

 Classic 10.3.2.2789
    11-12-15 08:01 AM
    Glad to read that you're happy with.

As always I appreciate good reviews if you like it.
    11-12-15 08:04 AM
    Is there a way in the Readitnow app to have a fullscreen reading mode while reading an article? The bottom bar with the options to archive and share do not go away while scrolling like they do in the article overview. This is distracting.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-05-18 07:02 AM
    I'm sorry, but I don't know exactly. I thought the bottom bar would hide wile scrolling, as it does in the article overview.

Which device are you using?

Best,
    Sven
    02-06-18 04:43 AM
    I'm sorry, but I don't know exactly. I thought the bottom bar would hide wile scrolling, as it does in the article overview.

Which device are you using?

Best,
    Sven
    BlackBerry Passport with 10.3.3.1435

Maybe someone else can say if the issue exists for them.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-18 11:21 AM
320 ... 10111213