I buy about 5 new apps a month. Many times I erase the apps directly after purchasing them. I have found great apps this way. One allows me to go to almost any website and it will read the article to me. Can someone tell me which app this is called? I like to recommend it but I do not know the name of it. Did it come in an update? I could have purchased the app a while ago but have only recently started using it.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 12:23 AM
    I buy about 5 new apps a month. Many times I erase the apps directly after purchasing them. I have found great apps this way. One allows me to go to almost any website and it will read the article to me. Can someone tell me which app this is called? I like to recommend it but I do not know the name of it. Did it come in an update? I could have purchased the app a while ago but have only recently started using it.

Posted via CB10
    It sounds to me that you need to keep better records of what you are purchasing, that way you would have your answer at your finger tips.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    04-08-16 02:05 AM
    Search in BBW for 'Read Out (TTS)' by Sven Ziegler. The app is excellent and is well reviewed and rated. The dev is a good friend of BlackBerry users and well regarded. Look for his other apps such as 'Read it Now!'.

Read Out is not free but well worth the price of admission.

No connection with the dev other than as a satisfied user.

Sent from my Z30
    jaqjordan likes this.
    04-08-16 03:51 AM
    ' ... other than ...'

And now edited above. Sorry for the waste of bandwidth.

Sent from my Z30
    04-08-16 03:52 AM