Like many, I have great use for a RBC banking app. I recently posted an email on their 'mobility banking app' site. The response that I got was encouraging but perhaps a bit of a form answer. Here it is.....

Thank you for your interest in our RBC Mobile application. We're excited by the world of possibilities that comes with the fast-growing and competitive mobile industry and we're working hard to meet the needs of our diverse client base. Our team is continuously working on new innovations and enhancements and we're committed to providing our clients with updates, including launch dates, as soon as this information becomes available.

I'm very pleased to confirm that we're actively working on a BlackBerry 10 application We currently don't have any dates to share at this time however you can stay up-to-date by visiting Mobile Banking - RBC Royal Bank.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Well at least it's encouraging that they're 'actively working on a BB10 app'
    04-06-13 10:39 PM
    Thanks for the post! I'm also actively waiting for an rbc app and called their toll free number to inquire.

Although the mobile site does the trick for now, I'm eager to see of the app will build in any additional functionality. Ie use of nfc.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    daizymom likes this.
    04-06-13 10:56 PM
    Desjardins sent me a similar answer a few weeks ago.
    04-06-13 11:05 PM
    Sent an email two months ago, to which i have not responded to yet. My response was there was no current plans for a BB10 app at this time. My response will be if there is no update by the time credit cards and a small loan is paid off, will switch to another bank. With monthly service charges, why should I be paing for services that are not being offered, and yet the request services are being provided by another bank.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 11:12 PM
    They tweeted me this yesterday when I asked about the BB10 app:

We're working hard on it, but it's not quite ready yet. Keep checking here for updates! bit.ly/YBcBKr^M

I spent half an hour yesterday sending tweets and Facebook messages to all the apps I would like to see: Netflix, Kobo, RBC, TD, SalesForce, Runtastic, TeamViewer, etc...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Lumute; 04-07-13 at 01:28 AM.
    ghard1 likes this.
    04-06-13 11:13 PM