Hello,

I would like to introduce you to Rad Timer, a stopwatch and countdown timer app for BlackBerry 10 which is now available at: BlackBerry World - Rad Timer

Please feel free to download it and try it out. Any feedback, bug reports, or feature requests are welcome.

Thanks.
    Last edited by radwon; 03-06-16 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Added screenshot
    RoboticGolem and bebold99 like this.
    03-19-13 09:50 AM
    Rad Timer v1.5 for BlackBerry 10 is now available on BlackBerry World.

New features include support for all current BlackBerry 10 devices (Q5, Q10, Z10 and Z30), customizable individual timers, increase time while timer running, settings to choose your default startup screen (stopwatch or countdown).

Any feedback or suggestions welcome.

Thanks.
    11-11-13 04:23 PM
    Rad Timer v1.6 for BlackBerry 10 is now available on BlackBerry World.

This is a maintenance release to solve a few issues with the countdown timer. If anyone had any problems with it previously, please try the new update.
    12-03-13 12:10 PM
    Rad Timer v2.0 for BlackBerry 10 is now available on BlackBerry World.

In the biggest update since it�s initial release, version 2.0 of Rad Timer now includes a customizable clock screen, along with a bunch of improvements and additions to the stopwatch and countdown timer.

Available for all BlackBerry 10 devices, and all OS 10 versions (even anyone crazy enough to still be using 10.0

Hope you enjoy and find it useful.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-06-16 03:10 PM
    Success with your app and thanks for supporting BB10 devices! I (also) installed it to gave it a chance. Weird, or really not so strange, that nobody responds. It’s a good app, working flawless and looking good, but unfortunately with an in-app purchase (price isn't viewable) + advertisement. And that is not so attractive with the eyes to the future.
    03-07-16 12:50 AM
    I have also d/l this app and commend the dev for a neat and useful programme. Also, thank you for supporting BlackBerry 10.

I paid the in-app fee as well. We should support those devs who support us

(I also d/l this dev's torch app.)

Sent from my Z30
    radwon likes this.
    03-07-16 03:48 AM
    Thanks for the support by downloading and/or purchasing the app(s).
    03-07-16 02:38 PM
    Does anyone know of timer apps that let countdown timers be setup to follow one another?

I'd like to be able to setup multiple countdowns so that I'm reminded after 5 minutes, then after 15 minute, then after another 10 minutes for example. It would be very useful to be able to queue a few up and have them execute one afer the other
    03-09-16 11:06 AM
    Success with your app and thanks for supporting BB10 devices! I (also) installed it to gave it a chance. Weird, or really not so strange, that nobody responds. It�s a good app, working flawless and looking good, but unfortunately with an in-app purchase (price isn't viewable) + advertisement. And that is not so attractive with the eyes to the future.
    The reason in my opinion why very few people respond is due to the fact that the Q10 clock has the same features for free.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    03-09-16 12:04 PM
    Does anyone know of timer apps that let countdown timers be setup to follow one another?

I'd like to be able to setup multiple countdowns so that I'm reminded after 5 minutes, then after 15 minute, then after another 10 minutes for example. It would be very useful to be able to queue a few up and have them execute one afer the other
    I've thought about adding this feature before but didn't know if there was enough demand for it. I'll look into including it in a future version.
    03-09-16 03:29 PM
    The reason in my opinion why very few people respond is due to the fact that the Q10 clock has the same features for free.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    Rad Timer has many features not available in the standard clock app. Here are some of them:

• Export / share lap times.
    • Choice of LED colors while the stopwatch or timer is running.
    • Create a list of timers, each with their own time, name, description, sound, volume, LED etc.
    • Choice of sound alerts, including using your own audio files if you wish.
    • Customizable clock with choice of colors, as well as the option to show seconds and date.

If none of the above is useful to you, then the default clock app will be sufficient for you.
    03-09-16 03:37 PM
    @radwon

I had a closer look at the screenshot and you can at least create multiple countdown timers in advance, so I've bought a copy anyway.

My main use for this is following recipes where you frequently stagger the amount of time between cooking one ingredient then adding another, letting it simmer etc etc (I'm a hopeless cook so n�ed to follow)

You *can* do these things with the standard coundtdown timer but you don't want to stop, consult a book, create a new timer if you can help it. If you can queue them up before you start and just poke one large button occasionally it would be easier

I guess that also applies to things like interval training where you'd just want a chime to let you know one segment has finished and the rest has started.

Anyway it's an improvement on the standard timer even as it is, so happy to support it.
    radwon likes this.
    03-10-16 02:43 AM
    This a really neat and useful app. It does add to the standard features of the OS and is definitely worth downloading.

Many thanks to the dev for continuing to support BlackBerry 10 and for adding value to our phones.

Sent from my Z30
    radwon likes this.
    03-10-16 09:24 PM
    Nice app, bought the full version.

My major feature request would be the ability to have multiple countdowns running at the same time - I'm not aware of any other BB10 app that does this. (StopWatch Free has the ability to run multiple stopwatches at the same time)
    radwon likes this.
    03-15-16 09:26 PM
    I usually spread out working on updates between my apps to give them all a chance to be regularly updated, but the next update will be for Rad Timer again, because I feel the linked timers feature is important and should have been included in v2.0.

Having multiple timers running at the same time would require a big redesign to how the app works and looks, however with the upcoming linked timers feature, you can achieve the same result and more.

So with that in mind, keep a look out for Rad Timer v2.1 coming soon!
    03-17-16 07:03 PM
    Rad Timer v2.5 for BlackBerry 10 is now available at BlackBerry World.

The big feature in this new release being the linked timer capability which allows one timer to automatically start another (or even itself) when it finishes.

This can be useful for things like the Pomodoro Technique, or for exercise and rest intervals, or as a reminder during the various stages of cooking. The uses are limitless!

Hope you find it useful.
    04-01-16 11:27 AM
    A good app now made brilliant. A superb clock and a brilliant stopwatch. It even thanks you for upgrading.

Well done dev and thank you.

Sent from my Z30
    radwon likes this.
    04-01-16 11:30 PM
    A good app now made brilliant. A superb clock and a brilliant stopwatch. It even thanks you for upgrading.

Well done dev and thank you.

Sent from my Z30
    Thanks for the kind words, it's much appreciated.

And thanks again for upgrading!
    04-03-16 01:53 PM
    Great new features, thanks, addresses exactly what I was looking for.
    04-04-16 05:32 PM