I had the 'lite' version for iOS and it worked pretty good for the amount of baseball that I follow, which is not a lot. For me personally watching baseball on TV is like watching paint dry so having the Jays games blacked out is not an issue. But at the same I want to stay up to date with the games. The MLB at Bat app for iOS would let you follow the games via notifications without having to pay a fee so would it be better off just to sideload the Android version? And if anyone has done this, how has the app worked for you?

Thanks.
    04-17-13 04:33 PM
    I had the 'lite' version for iOS and it worked pretty good for the amount of baseball that I follow, which is not a lot. For me personally watching baseball on TV is like watching paint dry so having the Jays games blacked out is not an issue. But at the same I want to stay up to date with the games. The MLB at Bat app for iOS would let you follow the games via notifications without having to pay a fee so would it be better off just to sideload the Android version? And if anyone has done this, how has the app worked for you?

Thanks.
    From what I've seen there is no notifications feature in the BB10 version of At Bat. If you have an ESPN account you can setup notifications by team and customize them. So for the Braves...it will send me a text whenever a team scores, score after the 3rd and 6th innings, and the final score.
    04-17-13 04:46 PM

Thanks.
    See my thread re: "Sportacular" from Yahoo. Push scores, (tones) fully customizable, beautiful interface, free, works great. Follow all my teams flawlessly.
    Android side load.
    04-17-13 08:06 PM