I have been curious for a while now:
    1) Popularity - Why do people choose to post pictures to Instagram as opposed to Facebook or Twitter? What are the advantages?
    2) Why is Instagram only a mobile app? Why do they not have a proper web-app that anybody can use?
    03-02-13 07:15 PM
    People are transitioning away from the traditional desktop, and tend to have their phone with them at all times.
    I haven't a clue why people post to Instagram but I do know you can share to twitter and Facebook from within the app.
    Nor that I've ever used Instagram and rarely use the camera on my phone.
    I still use a Nikon F3 and develop my own film.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 07:29 PM
    I use Instagram only because I like the fact that when I open up my feed I only see pictures. No statuses or tweets, just pictures.
    03-02-13 07:34 PM
    I want it because girls use it. Social networks are great panty removers.

Plus Facebook is on the way out, I've almost a year with no facebook. Bragging and sharing every personal detail about your life with people you barely know is losing popularity with youth. With Facebook on the way out things like Instagram will take its place. Which is essentially just one feature of many in facebook. Photo sharing. The age of the brag is over: why Facebook might be losing teens http://www.theverge.com/2013/3/1/404...e-losing-teens

I see Facebook eventually just becoming a global contacts address book.

Posted via CB10
    omarha and Pete The Penguin like this.
    03-02-13 10:47 PM
    I want it because girls use it. Social networks are great panty removers.

Plus Facebook is on the way out, I've almost a year with no facebook. Bragging and sharing every personal detail about your life with people you barely know is losing popularity with youth. With Facebook on the way out things like Instagram will take its place. Which is essentially just one feature of many in facebook. Photo sharing. The age of the brag is over: why Facebook might be losing teens http://www.theverge.com/2013/3/1/404...e-losing-teens

I see Facebook eventually just becoming a global contacts address book.

Posted via CB10
    To remove panties, consider SnapChat. ><

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 07:38 AM
    as Hkain7 said it's great to see only pictures and double click on it to put a like ..
    it's like the dairies for someone you see .. all based on a picture with a caption ..

just see , put a like if u liked it , or put a comment
    the more simple it is the more better it is ,, unlike twitter and facebook
    HKain7 likes this.
    03-03-13 11:25 AM
    It also a great way to meet people like for me since I ride a motorcycle, it let's me upload pictures of my bike and tag stuff like "I ride in #toronto " and some riders may search up Toronto to look for other people that ride and have instagram. Trust me it's alot more than just uploading pictures.

All I can say IF we do get it just give it a shot you may meet someone down the street from you lool

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 11:59 AM
    Also the girls :O sexy! Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 12:00 PM