- CrackBerry Newbie
- 8 Posts
Question on Pandora.
Disclaimer: I am not web savvy at all and I don't really understand everything dealing with the web....I understand at this point that Pandora is not going to be on bb10....my question is assuming that bb10's browser is going to be amazing and whatnot....with a 4g connection, would you be able to just run pandora through the web browser?
- CrackBerry Addict
12-23-2012, 11:18 PM #2
- 761 Posts
From from I've heard it works fine on the Playbook browser so the BB10 browser should have no problems . . .also while there isn't a pandora app for the playbook there is an app called Apollo that streams pandora music and that app will also be coming to BB10. More info here :Petition|Pandora®: Bring App Support to Blackberry 10! and here: Apollo serves up Pandora's streaming music to your BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com*Jack of all trades can still be a master of some (. . .Hopefully)*
- 12-28-2012, 05:06 PM #5
Re: Question on Pandora.
I haven't had any problems with the side loaded Android app. It would be nice to have a native app instead, but at least there are options.RuneCryption - Unique memory game for PlayBook & BB10.
- CrackBerry User
12-31-2012, 07:21 PM #6
- 26 Posts
As far as pandora in the browser is concerned, on the playbook it works but I have had issues with it stopping playback for no real reason. The Apollo. App however has been flawless for me and an excellent alternative to the pandora built app.
- 01-06-2013, 04:44 PM #7
- 03-21-2013, 09:36 AM #8Co-Developer at JMTK
- By ArmyBerry in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2011, 10:27 AM
- By randylf in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 19Last Post: 04-08-2010, 06:15 PM
- By outlawrx in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2007, 11:00 AM
- By Pitbull in forum Business UsersReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2007, 09:52 AM
- By JohnN in forum Business UsersReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2007, 03:29 PM