Profile Manager allows you to automatically change between your custom profiles, based on schedules, calendar events and locations you have set up.

Available now from: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/47339888

Features
    • Set up custom profiles with specific sound and notification settings.
    • Define start and end profiles for greater customization.
    • Schedule to change between profiles based on time and day.
    • Enable calendar events to automatically switch profiles based on your busy status.
    • Set up profiles for different locations, e.g. work, school, home, etc.
    • Easily add, edit, enable, disable and delete profiles.
    • Priority system provides greater flexibility when switching between profiles.
    • Customize features through the Settings menu.
    • Option for notifications whenever there is a profile change.
    • Backup and restore your data and settings.
    • Minimize the app as an active frame on the home screen or close it to run in the background.

Any feedback, bug reports, or feature requests are welcome. Thanks.
    Uzi likes this.
    09-30-15 08:26 AM
    This app looks great! It would be ideal for the busy business professional. The ability to customize the profiles by time and location seems VERY handy. Students for example can set it to not ring or make any sounds while at school, or during school hours. Handy for nights also when you don't want to be awoken by a buzz or beep.
    09-30-15 10:31 AM
    Thanks Rich. That's the idea behind it.

You can find a lot of other uses for Profile Manager, like for example, adding your cinema location and have it automatically switch to silent when you're in the cinema watching a movie - in case you forget!
    09-30-15 12:48 PM
    How well does the localisation work at changing profiles?
    It's not like Power Tools is it? That's rubbish at switching profiles when using geo loc

Posted via CB10
    09-30-15 01:02 PM
    How well does the localisation work at changing profiles?
    It's not like Power Tools is it? That's rubbish at switching profiles when using geo loc

Posted via CB10
    This goes to show how much you know about BlackBerry 10 os.

There is only one way to switch Profile using location is geofencing.

Every app uses geofencing so no one app is better.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-15 02:05 PM
    This goes to show how much you know about BlackBerry 10 os.

There is only one way to switch Profile using location is geofencing.

Every app uses geofencing so no one app is better.

Posted via CB10
    This goes to show how well you are at reading and how little you know any os.

Geo fencing isn't a bb10 exclusive.

I'm asking whether his app is better at utilising the geo fencing for switching based on location, power tools asks you to use 100m if the standard distance fails, yet that doesn't work well for me, maybe it's shoddy coding as it's experienced other bugs, read the reviews for yourself.

I say 'when using geo loc' because to be fair to the dev, it works well when I 'schedule' it based on time.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-15 03:35 PM
    Smiley & Mr_Z can we take this conversation to PM please. Thanks!
    10-01-15 08:43 AM
    I'm asking whether his app is better at utilising the geo fencing for switching based on location, power tools asks you to use 100m if the standard distance fails, yet that doesn't work well for me, maybe it's shoddy coding as it's experienced other bugs, read the reviews for yourself.

I say 'when using geo loc' because to be fair to the dev, it works well when I 'schedule' it based on time.
    Hello mr_zed10,

I can't speak for power tools as I've never used it, but with Profile Manager the geo location has worked very well for me while testing and through daily use. It's also designed to be very flexible in how you set up the locations so that you can specify the positioning and adjust the distance to find that 'sweet spot'.

As always, if you encounter any issues with any of my apps, just let me know.

Cheers.
    10-01-15 09:29 AM
    Hello mr_zed10,

I can't speak for power tools as I've never used it, but with Profile Manager the geo location has worked very well for me while testing and through daily use. It's also designed to be very flexible in how you set up the locations so that you can specify the positioning and adjust the distance to find that 'sweet spot'.

As always, if you encounter any issues with any of my apps, just let me know.

Cheers.
    Cool, will purchase and check it out, thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 01:12 PM
    Profile Manager for BlackBerry 10 has been updated to version 1.5 and is now available over at BlackBerry World.

Enjoy!
    01-20-17 10:32 AM
    Awesome. Thanks for the continued support!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-17 11:30 PM