I am using SMS by now app to send group text messages as the Z10 does not allow you to create a distribution list system which previous blackberry phones did.
    Recently when sending sms messages to my groups i have been prompted that the messages will be sent as MMS messages and charged for at the standard rate and not as part of my contract.
    I have spoken with vodafone uk who thought maybe my messages were over 150 characters which they were not, so I sent a text message to a group with 10 characters and the same thing happens.
    Vodafone have said it is not a network issue but a problem with the software on the handset and I am using the latest update.
    Contacted app provider and am still waiting for a reply so I thought I would try asking you guys.
    10-15-13 06:17 AM
    I went to download the program to try and help, but then realized it's a paid app, and since it has no utility to me I did not get it. HOWEVER reading through the reviews I saw at least one that said the company was very responsive to emailed questions, so hopefully you will here back soon.

Does anyone else have and know this app, that can help this new member?
    10-15-13 08:34 AM
    Thanks Rich the company has replied and we are looking into it. Thanks again. Perri
    10-17-13 05:18 AM