Hey friends,

Since yesterday I have been having problems with the application FastTube. I used worked perfectly and tremendous application is very complete. The problem I have now is that only lets me watch videos in LQ (Low Quality) when before I could see them in HQ (High Quality) or HD. Furthermore, the role of "Preload" (preload the video for later viewing) does not work when I ran without problems before, I get an error that it can not preload the video and check the connection.

The truth which is not the problem if I had been working perfectly. Maybe is problem if the server is using FastTube. So i was wondering if someone using the application presents the same problems mentioned above to see if I'm only or in general.

Note that I have the PRO version of this application and that I had worked all fine until yesterday it started to present faults. I have a BlackBerry Z10 STL100-1 OS10.2.1.1925.

Greetings and I hope I can get out of doubt.

Sorry for my bad english =(.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 03:21 PM
    The fastube dev said Youtube team change something on their end that's why the fastube app is only getting the low quality video. They also said they already submitted a fix for this and just waiting for approval from BlackBerry. Hopefully by next week we'll see the update.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 10:17 PM
    The fastube dev said Youtube team change something on their end that's why the fastube app is only getting the low quality video. They also said they already submitted a fix for this and just waiting for approval from BlackBerry. Hopefully by next week we'll see the update.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you very much bro (Y)!!

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 10:38 PM