| | 01-08-13, 11:52 AM Thread Author #1
Preview: Weather for BB10
we are proud to announce our new application for BB10: Weather
Here are some facts:
The application is in beta at the moment. There will be some changes in the release version.
This is the only Weather Application you will ever need for your BlackBerry 10. Utilizing OpenWeatherMap's still growing database with data from global meteorological broadcast services and more than 40,000 weather stations, this app provides you with all the weather information you need to plan your day or your holidays for more than 70,000 cities. Highlights are the Maps with weatherlayers for temperature, precipitation, cloud coverage and much more. Another mentionable feature is the Active Frame, which displays and updates the current weather information, when the App is thumbnailed.
You will love the outstanding BB10 Flow which we have integrated into this App.
- Current Weather, Windspeed and -direction and Humidity
- Local Time
- Detect your Location via GPS
- Search for Cities
- Save your Favorite Cities
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit, Metric and Imperial Units, 24h and 12h time system
- View Maps with Overlays for:
* Radar (North America only)
* Air pressure
- Displays an Active Frame with the most important Information, when the App is thumbnailed