Just updated yesterday to the latest version of Power Tools. All went well but then I started getting a blinking white LED light that I couldn't stop. I removed Power Tools (light went out), and reinstalled. Everything was ok for a short while and then the blinking led returned. I checked all my settings, but nothing was activated that would trigger this LED. I'm on 10.2.1.2142. Any help would be appreciated as I would like to use the program but the blinking LED is a deal breaker.
    03-05-14 12:34 PM
    Just updated yesterday to the latest version of Power Tools. All went well but then I started getting a blinking white LED light that I couldn't stop. I removed Power Tools (light went out), and reinstalled. Everything was ok for a short while and then the blinking led returned. I checked all my settings, but nothing was activated that would trigger this LED. I'm on 10.2.1.2142. Any help would be appreciated as I would like to use the program but the blinking LED is a deal breaker.
    If you see the white blinking led then it is the reminder led. Edit the led filter and set the reminder to NONE.
    howards likes this.
    03-05-14 01:07 PM
    If you see the white blinking led then it is the reminder led. Edit the led filter and set the reminder to NONE.
    Thank you for your reply. I don't have any LED filters set in Power Tools. And I don't have a LED alert set in Notifications. Any other suggestions as to what might be causing this. I am on a leak so I guess anything is possible with glitches. But before I updated I didn't have this problem.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.2141
    03-05-14 05:29 PM
    Thank you for your reply. I don't have any LED filters set in Power Tools. And I don't have a LED alert set in Notifications. Any other suggestions as to what might be causing this. I am on a leak so I guess anything is possible with glitches. But before I updated I didn't have this problem.

Does it play any ringtone while its blinking? send me email to our support and i will help you.
    howards likes this.
    03-05-14 08:22 PM
    Does it play any ringtone while its blinking? send me email to our support and i will help you.
    Will do, thanks!

03-05-14 09:12 PM

Something similar happened once on my phone too today with latest version of Power Tools except the blinking led is red not white. Couldn't find what triggered the led, just keeps blinking. Worked fine again after device reboot. Still monitoring if it will happen again. My setting is very simple, only led notification for SMS, an email account and silent mode at night, that's all. Sounds and vibrations are all done by native notification setting.

Q10/SQN 100-3/ 10.2.1.2141
    03-07-14 01:22 AM
    Something similar happened once on my phone too today with latest version of Power Tools except the blinking led is red not white. Couldn't find what triggered the led, just keeps blinking. Worked fine again after device reboot. Still monitoring if it will happen again. My setting is very simple, only led notification for SMS, an email account and silent mode at night, that's all. Sounds and vibrations are all done by native notification setting.

Q10/SQN 100-3/ 10.2.1.2141
    Got it figured it out with the very excellent Power Tools support. Go into file manager and navigate to the Power Tools folder which should be on your media card. Delete it then reboot PT. Don't restore your settings. Just redo your filters and you'll be all set.

03-07-14 10:13 AM
    Got it figured it out with the very excellent Power Tools support. Go into file manager and navigate to the Power Tools folder which should be on your media card. Delete it then reboot PT. Don't restore your settings. Just redo your filters and you'll be all set.

I don't have media card yet but do find a PT folder under device/misc. Just tried ur suggestion and will see if it will ever happen again. Appreciate ur help, thx.

Q10 / 100-3 / 10.2.1.2141

Posted via CB10
    03-07-14 10:33 AM
    I don't have media card yet but do find a PT folder under device/misc. Just tried ur suggestion and will see if it will ever happen again. Appreciate ur help, thx.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry about the problem. This is mostly due to the Reminder led alarm that was added in the last version.
    tsengapc likes this.
    03-07-14 11:37 AM

Posted via CB10
    That should do it for you!

tsengapc likes this.
    03-07-14 01:01 PM

How do i reboot PT ? Sorry, same error here with white blinking LED that makes me crazy
    03-11-14 05:20 AM
    How do i reboot PT ? Sorry, same error here with white blinking LED that makes me crazy
    Just reset your BB or edit your led filter and set the Repeat to NONE.
    03-11-14 10:25 AM
    Close PT (long press on 'x'). Navigate to the PT folder using file manager and delete the file that says Remember - I forget what the extension is but look for the file with remember in the name. Delete it and then restart PT.

Another option would be to delete all the files in the PT folder. You would have to setup everything again (don't restore your database as it has the problem file which you'll be restoring back again).

03-11-14 08:43 PM
    Just reset your BB or edit your led filter and set the Repeat to NONE.
    Been getting phantom LED (red) for a few days now. The only way to stop it is to reboot the phone or uninstall Power Tools.

Not exactly sure what's triggering it. I've tried just about everything. is there any way you could add an LED kill switch into the next update? Rebooting the phone is not a great solution. Thanks!

03-12-14 03:19 PM
    Been getting phantom LED (red) for a few days now. The only way to stop it is to reboot the phone or uninstall Power Tools.

Not exactly sure what's triggering it. I've tried just about everything. is there any way you could add an LED kill switch into the next update? Rebooting the phone is not a great solution. Thanks!

can you check the Settings app, Notification, Power Tools? Make sure the LED and Sound are OFF.
    howards likes this.
    03-12-14 05:17 PM
    can you check the Settings app, Notification, Power Tools? Make sure the LED and Sound are OFF.
    I had them ON. Thanks for the advice and hopefully this will fix the glitch I was having. Sounds like a few others are also experiencing this issue so it's possible they also have it turned ON in Notifications.

03-12-14 08:54 PM