Yeah but they never informed devs about the flash removal which doesn't make sense.. but you seem to know everything

Posted from my Canadian Passport
    10-25-14 11:01 AM
    Yeah but they never informed devs about the flash removal which doesn't make sense.. but you seem to know everything

Posted from my Canadian Passport
    I know a few things try tweeting a blackberry employee. Chewley is a good start.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 11:52 AM
    What browser does that? Evolution?

Posted via CB10
    That seems to be the one mentioned most often. Haven't used it for this purpose tho and its a pay app.
    10-25-14 12:32 PM
    Yeah. BlackBerry employees. I never trust those PR. They know nothing about Os. All they know how to answer is told you to reset your phone or try again. They only come in handy when you have queries about BlackBerry products and accessories. Everything else, they just give standardise answer.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    10-25-14 12:32 PM
    Yeah. BlackBerry employees. I never trust those PR. They know nothing about Os. All they know how to answer is told you to reset your phone or try again. They only come in handy when you have queries about BlackBerry products and accessories. Everything else, they just give standardise answer.

I'm sure employees like Chewley, will answer you if you ask if flash is in 10.3.1, since it's not in your current leak. I'm sure it's no secret.

Air was no secret, but they bundled flash with air secretly since they probably knew fans were going to freak. But 10.3.1 is weeks away so I can see them answering now.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 12:50 PM
    Here is a good example:

I go to watch Chen's interview on CNN (good interview btw)
    CEO: BlackBerry focusing on device security - CNN.com Video

Can't watch it, i need flash player http://i.imgur.com/fIm6pRC.png

So, I can't view videos on North America's TOP news site now. This is just great...

EDIT: it just does this from in crackberry but while on browser it's fine.
    Last edited by khehl; 10-26-14 at 09:09 PM.
    10-26-14 11:18 AM
    Here is a good example:

Can't watch it, i need flahs player http://i.imgur.com/fIm6pRC.png

So, I can't view videos on North America's TOP news site now. This is just great...
    Looks like as if you are on the full site. I'm on 10.3.1 and I can watch the interview with the BlackBerry browser because CNN forwarded me to their mobile site.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 05:28 PM
    Looks like as if you are on the full site. I'm on 10.3.1 and I can watch the interview with the BlackBerry browser because CNN forwarded me to their mobile site.

Posted via CB10
    He just make his point about flash. The full site use flash player while the mobile site using device player which has issue with buffer

10-26-14 11:29 PM
33 12