I have bought an Blackberry Z3 Phone and the quality of the camera is very poor. Is there any app I can download to better the quality please? Please help me???
    01-09-16 06:46 AM
    I have bought an Blackberry Z3 Phone and the quality of the camera is very poor. Is there any app I can download to better the quality please? Please help me???
    This phone is made for emerging markets and I think have the same Specs as the Leap I currently use. My back camera is 8MP. And it has no issues with quality
    What phone are you coming from? Of the camera has more MP. Then yes you will notice a difference

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 10:51 AM
    I know it seems obvious, but occasionally clean the lens using a lens cloth. Last summer I posted tow images taken with my Z30. One was awful when I first looked, then I looked at the lens, cleaned it and took a second immediately. Very good second image. I now try cleaning my lens each time I take a picture. Or at least look at the lens.

Also, lighting might make a difference. Nice, bright outdoor light is better than indoor light. There are some 3rd party apps that might capture better images. Check out camera apps and ratings/reviews.

And welcome to CRACKBERRY.
    01-09-16 11:47 AM
    Don't forget to set it to 4:3.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 01:27 AM