Not sure how many of BB 10 owners already are aware or knew about this. But I would like to post it irrespective.

It appears that All of the apps and Games, that you previously bought / downlaoded using your Blackberry ID (irrespective of any BB device you have used or using including Playbook) are available for Download on Z10 and You need not Pay again.

Here is how I found this, while playing with my Z10.
    1. I went into Blackberry World
    2. Went into the menu og BB World - this is the first button on the left bottom corner with 4 bars - on bb world main page.
    3. Selected MyWorld from the menu
    4. Selected My Apps & Games - again from the menu
    5. Here you will see two TABS -- 1. Downloaded ans 2. Available
    The apps/games listed under downloaded the ones are apps/games that you have recently downloaded on to Z1 including. these are NEW to Z10.

The Available TAB has a list of the apps that you previously dowloaded/purchased on you BB devices including the ones from Playbook.

The most important thing is you can download and install them on Z10 and you need not pay again. This is ONLY for those who have the same Blackberry ID on all devices. So I re-downloded apps that were used on playbook and they work perfectly on Z10.
    Noe I am trying all other apps/games as well to see if thungs from bb bold 9700 time will work on Z10?

So you may try this. if you have the same Blackberry ID you need not pay again.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.
    BKillar, cman5 and BernFlo like this.
    04-15-13 08:11 PM
    Not fully correct you will need to Re-Pay again for some apps and its all based upon the Dev if they want more money again for their app(s).

And yes 90% of z10 users on same BBID already know of this and has been posted about.

I did enjoy reading your post as its very informative it will help those who don't know of this yet and for ppl reading who have not bought a Z10 yet and a playbook.
    04-16-13 08:17 AM
    That is fantastic - did not know this. I now have Splashtop on my Z10 - Neutron Music player - Gunslugs and more - saved me a pile of cash as I was planning on purchasing these. Some apps - like Groovy notes did not show up? Anyway thanks for the hot tip.
    04-16-13 08:40 AM
    GroovyNotes charges separately for their BB10 version. A couple of other apps also charge, but quite a few are compatible with both and will show up on the available list.

It's completely up to the developer. When I put RuneCryption up on BlackBerry World, I set it up to be available on the PlayBook and Z10, so it doesn't have to be bought twice.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-17-13 10:02 AM
    Thanks for this information. I found it very useful.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 10:00 PM