I have searched quite a bit and have yet to find a complete Pdf printing app.
    Looking for an app that will turn any document, website, pic, screenshot etc. into a Pdf document.
    Has anyone come across this. I have found apps that will take a pic of what you want to convert to Pdf or convert certain types of docs into Pdf.

Any Blackberry apps out there or any android alternatives?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 11:47 PM
    10-10-14 07:50 AM
    Thanks! Online solution completely slipped my mind as I was in in mobile thinking mode and looking for an app.
    That's a perfect solution. It's well worth the membership as I have to exchange a lot of docs and they usually always have to be in Pdf.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 08:45 AM
    Thanks! Online solution completely slipped my mind as I was in in mobile thinking mode and looking for an app.
    That's a perfect solution. It's well worth the membership as I have to exchange a lot of docs and they usually always have to be in Pdf.

Posted via CB10
    If you don't care about security you can use an online service to convert your documents. If you care about security you should better use an offline solution. The android app wps office converts documents to pdf offline.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 04:41 PM
    If you don't care about security you can use an online service to convert your documents. If you care about security you should better use an offline solution. The android app wps office converts documents to pdf offline.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the suggestion.
    Company policy I can't convert certain docs online. I would have only used it for the ones I could. But nice to see that there is an android option.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 05:52 PM
    You may try Cloudvert - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59936947.

It uses an online service, but can convert quite a lot of different formats.

From my Z10. Channel: C0020B84B
    10-17-14 12:05 PM