I was wondering if anyone had experienced this (Z10):

I followed all the instructions and I managed to get the PC Plus app to start up. However, when I enter my email and password it says to check my internet connection because it can't connect to the server.

I've tried several versions and still no luck...any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Are you having trouble signing in with other apps?

What I would do is to check to see if your Android runtime is connected to mobile network, use this tool from Cobalt

Cobalt-mobilenetwork:
    https://mega.nz/#!nl01FRpS!5952LGyPF...5QZW6kYCyt2_is

Here is a screenshot of what should be turned on:

PC Plus No longer  Supporting-img_20160211_125444.png

Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 12:06 PM
    I use several Android apps and this is the only one that I have problems with.

I tried adding the Mobile Network app and it has not changed anything.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 11:35 PM
    I use several Android apps and this is the only one that I have problems with.

I tried adding the Mobile Network app and it has not changed anything.

Posted via CB10
    Did you patch the PC plus app or did you download it via the Mega link?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 11:58 PM
    I've tried the stock app, a version I patched myself (with instructions from Cobalt's site), and the patched one here.

Can anyone confirm this app as working on the Z10?

Thanks,

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 02:28 PM
    Works for me now

Z10
    02-12-16 02:56 PM
    I've tried the stock app, a version I patched myself (with instructions from Cobalt's site), and the patched one here.

Can anyone confirm this app as working on the Z10?

Thanks,

Posted via CB10
    Hmm, don't have a Z10, but out of curiosity what operating system is on your phone?

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 04:18 PM
    I'm on Bell with OS 10.3.2.2474

I think there is something wrong with the Google Play app part...

I do get the occasional note that "Google Play is required" for some apps.

I've tried installing the app in this thread and it goes about 90% of the way through and says "This app cannot be installed" and quits.
    02-12-16 05:40 PM
    I had the same problem - but I had installed 'Play Games' from an earlier thread, and not the 'Play Store' in the thread linked in this one.

Once I installed 'Play Store', the apk from this thread for PC Plus works.
    02-13-16 02:08 PM
    Linegod is correct. I had to install the Google Play Store to get it to work.
    Last edited by chickenman23; 02-18-16 at 12:22 PM.
    spiculated likes this.
    02-18-16 11:58 AM
    I had the same problem - but I had installed 'Play Games' from an earlier thread, and not the 'Play Store' in the thread linked in this one.

Once I installed 'Play Store', the apk from this thread for PC Plus works.
    Linegod is correct. I had to install the Google Play Store to get it to work.
    Seems like the solution to the issue. Gotta have Cobalt's Google Play Store installed

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 05:15 PM
    Good to know. I was considering getting a PC account this week. Guess I won't.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 05:43 PM
    Sorry, I was away for a week...continuing this search.

Still no joy on this end. I have other Android apps that work fine. I can even turn off mobile network access (as shown in that image above) and force other apps to indicate that they can't access the network. Turning it back on fixes all the other apps except the PC PLUS one.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 07:15 PM
    My wife has an account there. They asked me to switch and I said no because they dropped BlackBerry. The bank person seemed to agree.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 12:35 PM
    Sorry, I was away for a week...continuing this search.

Still no joy on this end. I have other Android apps that work fine. I can even turn off mobile network access (as shown in that image above) and force other apps to indicate that they can't access the network. Turning it back on fixes all the other apps except the PC PLUS one.

Posted via CB10
    Try the newer version, just patched it:

https://mega.nz/#!KVVWFYqA!bSaiMF6wL...AblXm8I37E_pAY

Whats new in this version:

This release has a few improvements based on your feedback which we hope enhances your overall experience
    � Redesigned screens for Card, Transactions and Settings to give you a simplified view of your information
    � Redesigned Stores view to serve up your closest store, and a quick view to see if it�s open or closed

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by spiculated; 02-28-16 at 02:23 PM.
    02-27-16 09:23 PM
    I have a Z30 with 10.3.2.2836 and have the same problem. PC plus app is the only app that wont connect. I just tried your latest version that was patched in here. Also tried installing the GP store. Even a factory reset, still does not work.
    Any other ideas?
    02-28-16 11:42 AM
    I have a Z30 with 10.3.2.2836 and have the same problem. PC plus app is the only app that wont connect. I just tried your latest version that was patched in here. Also tried installing the GP store. Even a factory reset, still does not work.
    Any other ideas?
    My guess is that you need all the Cobalt "patched" Google apks installed (Google Account, BlackBerry Google ID, Google play services, Google Play store) for certain apps dependent on Google Play Services to work.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-28-16 02:28 PM
    My guess is that you need all the Cobalt "patched" Google apks installed (Google Account, BlackBerry Google ID, Google play services, Google Play store) for apps dependent on Google Play Services to work.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I have them installed but no luck. We can't actually get Play Services working right? I am using autoloader now, and will try again. This is one app that my dad uses, have to get it working.
    02-28-16 02:31 PM
    I have them installed but no luck. We can't actually get Play Services working right? I am using autoloader now, and will try again. This is one app that my dad uses, have to get it working.
    Well let me know if you can figure it out, if you can't perhaps we can converse on BBM to figure out your issue.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 02:38 PM
    Well let me know if you can figure it out, if you can't perhaps we can converse on BBM to figure out your issue.

Posted via CB10
    Will let you know. Thanks for the help. I have moved to the Priv and wanted to give Z30 to my dad but can't get the app working.
    02-28-16 02:41 PM
    Got it working. You need Cobalts Google Play Services. Missed that part somehow. I had PlayStore and everything else setup before but not the Play Services.
    Thanks for the help.
    02-28-16 03:43 PM
    Got it working. You need Cobalts Google Play Services. Missed that part somehow. I had PlayStore and everything else setup before but not the Play Services.
    Thanks for the help.
    Awesome to hear, yes Google Play Services is an important component to get these apps to work.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 11:27 PM
    Now I'm having a problem updating through Play Store AND Snap. Anyone else having this problem?

Z10
    02-29-16 09:53 AM
    Now I'm having a problem updating through Play Store AND Snap. Anyone else having this problem?

Z10
    If your trying to install the update from the Play Store over a patched version of the PC Plus app than you will get an "unable to install" error.

The reason why this happens is the patched PC Plus app has a different signature than the one in the Play Store. Only update with a patched updated version.

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 10:53 AM
    Good news! It is now working. Thanks so much for your help.

I did two things at the same time so I'm not 100% sure which one fixed it...

I updated to the new patched app, but I also reinstalled the Cobalt's Google Play Services app (which I'm sure I had done in the past)...

Anyways, it seems to be working now.

Thanks again!
    02-29-16 12:05 PM
    Am I missing something or can I not download the latest patch version 'from my mobile browser'?

Do I need to do it from my laptop and send it over or can I download directly to my passport and launch from there? It's telling me it can't open that link on Mega, something about encryption and no mobile browsers yet, yada yada. So far I've done all the cobalt stuff and I'm now ready for this to get my stuff up and running again.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 09:46 PM
66 123