I regularly use two BlackBerry devices - Z30 and Passport - with some of the same passwords while others are saved to one or the other of my devices. I would like to have the same passwords on both devices (I do not always carry both devices). Is there an easy way to copy and sync my Password Keeper between the two devices?

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z30
    06-24-15 11:10 AM
    I believe you can export them to a file and add them to the other phone
    06-24-15 11:33 AM
    Inside Passwork Keeper, swipe down from top and select setting and there is an option to sync with Blackberry Cloud. All devices with the same Blackberry ID will be able to access this cloud record.
    06-24-15 11:44 AM
    Inside Passwork Keeper, swipe down from top and select setting and there is an option to sync with Blackberry Cloud. All devices with the same Blackberry ID will be able to access this cloud record.
    The first part is correct.

But, when you export the PW Keeper database, it can b imported to BB10 devices with different BB ID's. I export from my Passport and am able to import it to my Z30 and Z10 -- and all 3 have different BB ID's. You just have to enter the PW Keeper password you used when exporting the backup.
    06-26-15 12:21 PM
    Thanks! This should solve my challenge.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z30
    06-26-15 03:19 PM