Has anyone found a quality package tracking app for BB10? I was a huge fan of Deliveries on iOS and Parcels on Android, but I can't seem to find any apps that even compare on BB10. I'm currently using Package Tracker Pro but it's not my favorite, and I've had multiple failed attempts at sideloading Parcels.

Any suggestions?
    03-19-13 09:40 AM
    Has anyone found a quality package tracking app for BB10? I was a huge fan of Deliveries on iOS and Parcels on Android, but I can't seem to find any apps that even compare on BB10. I'm currently using Package Tracker Pro but it's not my favorite, and I've had multiple failed attempts at sideloading Parcels.
    +1

I don't have the time to make that type of app myself, but to any developer out there with extra capacity - I guess many of us would be happy to pay for a good package tracker - something like Junecloud have for OSX ... supporting deliveries from not only FedEx,DHL etc, but also tracking Amazon orders, Google checkout etc
    Even their widget app for osx could be used as a template....
    03-19-13 01:24 PM
    It is not an app, but you might give faranow.com a try. You can add tracking numbers by forwarding emails to them and their mobile optimized website is pretty good.
    Attached Thumbnails Package Tracking app for BB10?-img_00000069.png   Package Tracking app for BB10?-img_00000070.png  
    03-19-13 01:30 PM
    Sweet thanks. May give that a shot.
    03-20-13 08:13 AM
    Package Tracker Pro is available in BlackBerry World and supports a variety of parcel delivery services.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    03-20-13 10:52 PM
    Package Tracker Pro is available in BlackBerry World and supports a variety of parcel delivery services.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    Yeah I have that installed but I'm not a big fan of it. Kind of clunky and doesn't really look as good as I'd like.
    03-21-13 06:38 AM
    Faranow looks decent. I'll be keeping up with this thread, as it would be very helpful to have a good tracking app.