Package Tracking app for BB10?
Has anyone found a quality package tracking app for BB10? I was a huge fan of Deliveries on iOS and Parcels on Android, but I can't seem to find any apps that even compare on BB10. I'm currently using Package Tracker Pro but it's not my favorite, and I've had multiple failed attempts at sideloading Parcels.
- CrackBerry Master
03-19-2013, 01:24 PM #2
- 1,172 Posts
- ask nicely
I don't have the time to make that type of app myself, but to any developer out there with extra capacity - I guess many of us would be happy to pay for a good package tracker - something like Junecloud have for OSX ... supporting deliveries from not only FedEx,DHL etc, but also tracking Amazon orders, Google checkout etc
Even their widget app for osx could be used as a template....
- 03-19-2013, 01:30 PM #3
It is not an app, but you might give faranow.com a try. You can add tracking numbers by forwarding emails to them and their mobile optimized website is pretty good.
- 03-21-2013, 07:14 AM #7
Faranow looks decent. I'll be keeping up with this thread, as it would be very helpful to have a good tracking app.
Powered by BlackBerry 10Device(s):
Curve 9300> Bold 9700> Z10>Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB
- CrackBerry Newbie
08-16-2013, 02:34 PM #8
- 1 Posts
Package Tracker Pro
I am a user of Package Tracker Pro, and very happy with it so far. The app is not looking for a fancy looking. It aims to provide a very solid and stable tracking tool. The app supports over 20 shipping carriers, such as UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL etc.
Parcels was abandoned by the developer and not maintained anymore.
- By splatf22 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2009, 11:28 AM
- By splatf22 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2009, 11:28 AM
- By jmajluf in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2009, 03:27 PM
- By mavs2207 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2009, 11:44 AM
- By mavs2207 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2009, 11:44 AM