It is available now, and it works very well.
    I have missed this app since having upgraded from my 9650 to the BlackBerry Z10 and I found it in BlackBerry World.
    Search for "Ourgroceries" or this link...
    - BlackBerry World
    It seems to be a ported android app, but it's still free and works perfectly. Although I will be watching for native BlackBerry 10 version when it becomes available. I too had made an inquiry to it's developer Headcode, and was also told it's being worked on.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the link, I was looking for a multi platform app to share a grocery list and this one seems to be the one everyone uses.

Just curious, your link will brink me to the OurGroceries app on Blackberry World but searching for the app using the term OurGroceries did not bring back any results. Why is that? How were you able to locate it originally? Or anyone else?
    11-05-13 07:49 AM
    Thanks for the link, I was looking for a multi platform app to share a grocery list and this one seems to be the one everyone uses.

Just curious, your link will brink me to the OurGroceries app on Blackberry World but searching for the app using the term OurGroceries did not bring back any results. Why is that? How were you able to locate it originally? Or anyone else?
    That link was made while it was still offered in BlackBerry World. I don't know how long it will remain valid.

I found it originally by searching in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 10:42 AM
    Hi Jim,

Sorry, we had to drop support for the BlackBerry. The BlackBerry
    system itself is very buggy, which generated a lot of support burden
    for us, and the platform generated nearly no revenue for us.

Lawrence
    This really sucks, I lost it when I installed 10.2 and now its not available anymore, I know I can sideload it but the version in App World was a little faster... How can they claim the BB system is buggy when they didn't even bother to do a proper native app? lazy mofos...
    11-07-13 03:04 PM
    I just clicked the link in the first page and downloaded it no problem

Posted via CB10
    Lumute and niss63 like this.
    11-07-13 04:54 PM
    I just clicked the link in the first page and downloaded it no problem
    You are completely right! thanks!!! I guess this is a bug in app world? I never thought of trying that link in the phone, the app was officially pulled out of it so maybe its just a cache thing? not sure, using the link in the browser returns "unknown item"... anyway, I was able to install it and working just fine for me!
    11-08-13 02:43 AM
    The link no longer works in BBW, but Snap and Amazon both have the app available. Works fine on my Z10 - Better than it does on SWMBO's S4. So much for BB10 being "buggy" as per support.

Of course, if some dev creates a similar app that is cross platform and includes BB10, I'll buy it.
    03-26-14 08:38 AM
    Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but did anyone have problems downloading the paid Key? We've been using this app for a while on Android, and purchased the key to get rid of ads.

The app itself works fine, and the paid Key itself passes Blackberry's Guardian. The installer comes back with "Unable to install this app", however.

Has anyone else seen this, or is it just a Snap issue? Can you sideload activation keys like this?
    10-30-14 10:15 AM
    Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but did anyone have problems downloading the paid Key? We've been using this app for a while on Android, and purchased the key to get rid of ads.

The app itself works fine, and the paid Key itself passes Blackberry's Guardian. The installer comes back with "Unable to install this app", however.

Has anyone else seen this, or is it just a Snap issue? Can you sideload activation keys like this?
    Nope, I have the same issue - cannot install the paid key
    11-01-14 10:26 PM
33 12