- 03-10-2013, 10:07 AM #2
I can't get it to download from the site.Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.2.*.**** / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.*.****Subscribe to my Channel C0001C3B1 for my latest App Conversions running on my Z10
- 03-10-2013, 10:18 AM #3
- 03-10-2013, 07:37 PM #4
Jus downloaded the update and loving the improvements.
Finally can switch off group notifications!
What i dont know is if the led will still flash on group notification when set to off or does it kill all notifications? Will test tomorrow when people are awake...lol
Posted via CB10
- 03-11-2013, 06:57 PM #9Blackberry Playbook 32GB + Blackberry Z10 on Rogers
- 03-11-2013, 10:56 PM #10
This may be a general side loading question, but for an app like this, can you just install over the previous version using DDPB or do you need to remove the older version first?
Posted via CB10#itsjustaphone
My band Fuse Box (powered by BlackBerry)
- 03-12-2013, 07:09 AM #13Blackberry Playbook 32GB + Blackberry Z10 on Rogers
- CrackBerry User
03-12-2013, 03:43 PM #18
- 92 Posts
This is native right ? Are there any devs who have the ability to check the code for any strange or even malicious parts ? I was just thinking about skipping the "real" version for this one, because of all the bad news WhatsApp is getting for not being secure. Although i have no idea what makes this app so dangerous. I just want the best for my first BlackBerry
Is it safer than the original ?
- By mattmarenic in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 68Last Post: 02-29-2008, 11:20 AM
- By Apollo_Creed in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2008, 01:13 PM
- By servicedogequipment in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 31Last Post: 11-16-2007, 12:13 AM
- By Bla1ze in forum News & RumorsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-05-2007, 05:12 PM
- By davistld01 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2007, 08:49 PM