ooVoo to Launch Free Video Chat and IM Solution for the BlackBerry 10 PlatformooVoo, one of the largest independent social video chat provider with 66 million registered subscribers, and Research In Motion (RIM) (RIMM)(RIM.TO) today announced that ooVoo will bring its next-generation HD video communications service to the BlackBerry® 10 platform. The BlackBerry 10 platform allows the ooVoo service to easily integrate with voice, video and the remarkably fast BlackBerry 10 browser, which will give BlackBerry 10 customers a multiplatform solution for video chat and instant messaging with friends, family and colleagues. With ooVoo, up to 12 contacts can connect at the same time, allowing customers to stay connected and share experiences.
ooVoo to Launch Free Video Chat and IM Solution for the BlackBerry 10 Platform - Yahoo! Finance
- 01-29-2013, 08:51 AM #3
- 01-29-2013, 11:47 AM #6
Faceflow is also supporting BB10 and making an app.
- 01-29-2013, 12:40 PM #10
As I said with FaceFlow...."Wow....that's cool....now where the f*** is Skype?" It's a virtual LOCK....no skype....no netflix....no consumers....I know people are tired of this in the forums, but watch it happen
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-29-2013, 01:10 PM #12
- 402 Posts
- 01-29-2013, 01:19 PM #13
- 01-29-2013, 07:12 PM #15
Faceflow already works in the browser and they are making an app for BB10.
- 01-29-2013, 07:43 PM #17
Android should be able to use it in the browser? BTW they are making apps for them also, they just made a BB10 app first.
- By MO3iusONE in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2009, 06:56 PM
- By RickyboyC in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 27Last Post: 04-29-2009, 03:08 PM
- By tallguy21 in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2009, 09:41 AM
- By BerryMedic20 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2009, 11:27 AM
- By Crackilate in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2009, 09:41 AM