I installed Onenote at some point through I believe the website 1 mobile.com.

For some reason the application does not appear as an icon. If I go to the Amazon store and look for the Onenote application, it shows that it is already installed. In fact, the Amazon store app allows me to open it from the Amazon store app. It seems to run very well after I entered my password.

Once I close out though, there is no icon again. The only way I can access it is to go into the Amazon store and do a search for one note and open from there. There is no icon for the app.

Anyone know what is going on with this? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-16 12:13 AM
    That's odd, it does show its icon here. Try installing it through Snap or Play Store like I did.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing BlackBerry Passport (OG Red) <3
    08-27-16 04:17 AM
    I don't have playstore installed. Seems like it's already installed. I would uninstall/reinstall using Amazon store if I could find the app on my phone. Not even sure how to uninstall since it does not show up.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-16 05:27 PM
    I should add one other piece of information. Inside the Amazon app store it says that the app is: "On device but not installed by the Amazon app store."

So how can the app be on the device but not appear anywhere? Will try to delete using the 1mobile website where I downloaded it.

The strange thing is that it runs like it's native when I open it from the Amazon appstore even though it's not from there.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 04:58 PM
    The 1mobile website does not help any.

So I have an Android app installed that works great except there is no icon for it and I can't even uninstall it if I wanted to. If I run a search for "Onenote" it comes up empty.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 05:09 PM
    In case anyone wants to chime in... I see that within the file directory in Android I can see a couple of Onenote related folders but they appear empty.

Maybe I should delete these and try to start over?

Maybe I should try installing a new version of Onenote and hope that includes a desktop icon even if it does not run as well (possibly).

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 06:50 PM
    Get Android
    08-28-16 08:51 PM
    Get stuffed. If I had Android, I wouldn't bother using my phone for Onenote.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 09:06 PM