I've been following this thread since it first started. I signed the petition a long time ago and will be purchasing the app. But I'm wondering what changed to get it approved, and why Nemory is ignoring every post that asks a question along those lines. If you can't comment that's fine, but why not just say that then?
    04-23-14 12:01 AM
    And even though I don't have any problem at all with side loading 0.99 is a great price just for the ability to have an OTA download of the app available, especially if it means that it will carry over settings from one version to another. Changing them every time after side loading a new version isn't the worst thing in the world but I wouldn't mind having the ability to backup and restore them too.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    04-23-14 12:03 AM
    I've been following this thread since it first started. I signed the petition a long time ago and will be purchasing the app. But I'm wondering what changed to get it approved, and why Nemory is ignoring every post that asks a question along those lines. If you can't comment that's fine, but why not just say that then?
    We'll learn everything in time. I'm sure the focus now is pushing out an update to address issues before it hits BlackBerry World and when that looks good we'll get the breakdown of how it actually happened.

04-23-14 12:06 AM
    We'll learn everything in time. I'm sure the focus now is pushing out an update to address issues before it hits BlackBerry World and when that looks good we'll get the breakdown of how it actually happened.

He is now dealing with a new and better contact at BlackBerry. He is not ignoring the question, he's working on Snap2Chat to get it ready for BBW asap.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rajbir01; 04-23-14 at 12:47 AM.
    jzajac likes this.
    04-23-14 12:07 AM
    Snap2chat approved for BlackBerry World thank God. It's about time too. Good job on that Nemory. It's a pity your Facebook messenger app didn't work for me cos I did like it.

Posted from my Z mfk'n 10!
    04-23-14 12:13 AM
    I will publish a free and paid versions. don't worry guys!

reason I'm putting a price is to support myself and of course to support the app. without putting a price I can't support myself and the app cause I'm gonna be dead. hehe. this is my main source of living. just graduated and don't have a job. I hope you guys understand a life of an independent developer.
    Thank you so much, Nem! I literally had no way of paying for it, and loved using the app.

You're awesome. :]

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.2.1.2141
    04-23-14 12:24 AM
    Yes! Today is a beautiful day not only did I officially finish my university undergraduate degree but snap2chat is back to being updated! Congrats Nem, oh and I have a feeling your other apps will have alot less demand than this. Snapchat is HUGE with the next generation, at least in Canada. I think the issue with free is that some of us don't have credit cards so paying is problematic (otherwise I could care less about a dollar) maybe post a sideload here free and charge bbw, I'm sure only crackberry users would be able to figure this out and we probably make a small % of your user base

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 01:29 AM
    I just woke up (UK) and read the e-mail that the petition was approved and I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought I was dreaming. Oliver I don't even know you but I am so happy for you haha once it's got 5 star reviews in app world the money will start flood in!

Congratulations bro!

And everyone be patient and don't pressure him for updates. We all know he will try and fix every single issue and implement new features, just give the man time!

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 01:39 AM
    I just woke up (UK) and read the e-mail that the petition was approved and I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought I was dreaming. Oliver I don't even know you but I am so happy for you haha once it's got 5 star reviews in app world the money will start flood in!

Congratulations bro!

And everyone be patient and don't pressure him for updates. We all know he will try and fix every single issue and implement new features, just give the man time!

Posted via CB10
    I figured everyone would appreciate and be surprised getting the email when I declared on the petition victory.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 02:32 AM
    I'm sure gonna donate to you nemory, though I don't use snap chat not understand it but thanks for your efforts.
    Make donations easy like knobtviker in his app whine.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by omar ayman; 04-23-14 at 03:45 AM.
    04-23-14 02:40 AM
    CONGRATULATIONS NEMORY!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 02:47 AM
    Congrats!!! It's approved finally! Thank flip!

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 02:55 AM
    Great news nem! Any possibilities that the video quality can be improved in future updates? Really low and choppy compared to ios/android snap videos

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 03:35 AM
    Great news nem! Any possibilities that the video quality can be improved in future updates? Really low and choppy compared to ios/android snap videos

Posted via CB10
    Nemory paused development until it got approved so now it should be updated and more features added soon. I will definitely showing my support to him.

Btw with playback do you have that weird zoom out of the video? :| or you can see yourself lool (Basically camera comes on... and shows its feed instead of the video).

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 03:41 AM
    Nemory paused development until it got approved so now it should be updated and more features added soon. I will definitely showing my support to him.

Btw with playback do you have that weird zoom out of the video? :| or you can see yourself lool (Basically camera comes on... and shows its feed instead of the video).

Posted via CB10
    Yeah i sometimes get there, i just close and re open the app to clear it

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 04:40 AM
    I have an idea Nem0ry. If you want to give the beta testers in this thread a bone, have the free bar file for sideload only available for a week or two and then going forward everyone must pay.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-23-14 04:46 AM
    I just side loaded last week lol

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 05:35 AM
    I have an idea Nem0ry. If you want to give the beta testers in this thread a bone, have the free bar file for sideload only available for a week or two and then going forward everyone must pay.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    The bar file will remain free brother. Only guys in BlackBerry World Who doesn't know sidleoaidng will have to pay. ;x

Posted via BlackBerry 10.3
    Cranky likes this.
    04-23-14 07:34 AM
    To everyone. Please can you report asap if you notice any crash issue?

04-23-14 07:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    When 10.3 SDK will.be out. I'm sure there will be improvements in the video

04-23-14 07:35 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thanks much. I will try my best to make the app better

04-23-14 07:36 AM
    I'm sure gonna donate to you nemory, though I don't use snap chat not understand it but thanks for your efforts.
    Make donations easy like knobtviker in his app whine.

Posted via CB10
    The app will have a free and paid version. Thanks so much dude.

Cranky likes this.
    04-23-14 07:37 AM
    Hey Nem Congrats! I'm most likely going to buy it!!! just about to update to the new version you just put. Love you work also have Messenger but I never paid for it I just have the sideloaded version. Will the free Sideloaded version be the same as the paid one but have to sideload?

Posted via CB10
    Sideloaded version of Messenger is different than the one in BlackBerry World. The latest bar of Messenger here is outdated compared to the one in BlackBerry World

04-23-14 07:39 AM
    I am so glad someone at Blackberry and SnapChat came their senses and decided to support a Blackberry 10 developer who put so much time and effort in developing a native app for all of us.
    04-23-14 08:06 AM
    So it's not gonna be free? Bummer for me.
    Now I have to go out and get a credit card.

Apple iPhone 5S / iOS7.1
    But nem did say that he would give out the bar's, you'd just have to sideload it.

Posted by a proud NRA supporter
    04-23-14 08:06 AM
6,941 ... 165166167168169 ...