App Name: eBay

Summary:
    Now available on Blackberry! A must-have app for eBay Buyers and Sellers that makes it easy to browse, shop, sell and manage your eBay activity whenever and wherever you are!
    COMING SOON! Notifications on the Blackberry 10 device only arrive when using the app. We are working hard to resolve this issue and expect a fix in the next update.

Manage all your eBay activities on the go:
    ✓ Buy, Bid or Make Offers with just a couple of taps
    ✓ Pay for items securely
    ✓ Get notifications and reminders about items ending, being outbid, outstanding offers, new items matching your saved search criteria, new messages and more
    ✓ Track package shipments to find out where your item is and when it will arrive
    ✓ Leave feedback for sellers when you have a few spare minutes
    ✓ Check and respond to eBay Messages wherever you are Quickly find just what you are looking for:
    ✓ Browse through eBay�s extensive categories to discover items of interest
    ✓ Scan a barcode to easily find and compare popular items
    ✓ Refine your search to narrow down to the results you want
    ✓ View completed listings to help you research and compare prices
    ✓ Save your common searches and get notified when new items match
    ✓ Save your favorite sellers to quickly see what they�ve listed recently

Take advantage of the mobile-optimized experience for the Motors enthusiast (US only, more countries coming soon):
    ✓ Quickly scan your vehicle�s VIN to prefill the details about the make, model and year and add it to �My Vehicles�
    ✓ Easily find compatible parts and accessories for cars you own
    ✓ Search by Make, Model and Year to find your dream car, truck or motorcycle
    ✓ Contact sellers to get more information or to arrange a vehicle purchase
    ✓ Check out weekly episodes of unique motors-inspired video series including modJobs, BUILT by eBay, The World�s Fastest Car Show and more Selling couldn�t be easier:
    ✓ Start-to-finish listing in just minutes
    ✓ Prefill details of popular items by scanning the barcode or selecting the item from the product catalog
    ✓ Add and edit photos taken with your phone or import photos from your gallery
    ✓ Revise, relist, or sell similar items on the go
    ✓ Add shipment tracking information to items using the barcode scanner

LANGUAGE AND FEATURE SUPPORT BY COUNTRY
    ✓ Language support: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
    ✓ Search support: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
    ✓ Payments support: Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Spain, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
    ✓ Selling support: Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, United States

Link: BlackBerry World - eBay

Price: FREE

03-24-13 01:44 PM
    Awesome thanks for the heads up !

Wait do you have any idea if it's a native app?

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 01:49 PM
    Thx for Sharing this info
    03-24-13 01:50 PM
    looks like another ported android app. sigh.
    03-24-13 01:55 PM
    Android port!

Sent from my Z10
    03-24-13 01:57 PM
    android port eh. tab browsing is great looks like it will be browser usage for me.This is web based app does'nt need an app for this.
    03-24-13 02:12 PM
    Android port or not, as long as it works I don't care. Let's get the big names in and build a big user base, then concentrate on going native.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 02:29 PM
    Thanks for the post, does works very well.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 02:33 PM
    Ya, I don't mind android ports as long as they function smoothly. This app appears to be one of those. Happy to have it.

Posted via CB10
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    03-24-13 02:37 PM
    yeah - it is the same as what I sideloaded. But that said, better than not. Most people will not figure out sideloading.
    03-24-13 02:38 PM
    Android port but it does indeed look fine, in have been using the sideloaded version just fine

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 02:46 PM
    People still use eBay?
    03-24-13 02:53 PM
    I was also using the side loaded version and it ran fine, this version so far runs much more smoothly.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 03:01 PM
    Downloaded hour ago but haven't opened yet.

Another "missing" app I'm excited to see make it to BB10 platform!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 03:36 PM
    People still use eBay?
    Yep....
    03-24-13 04:33 PM
    Yeah downloaded but those permissions don't seem ok to me, so have yet to use it cause I declined. :S
    I don't see the big deal of making a native app for BlackBerry 10. These people better step up to the plate and stop being such chauncy's

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 04:36 PM
    Thank you ebay for bringing out this crap. Just realized how much I prefer your mobile website instead of this useless android port. Keep smoking the big one. If u don't feel like supporting BB10, then I don't feel like supporting you. I'm just a buyer. Guess who's going to lose here? Not me. I got options, how about you? How long can you ignore people that don't follow. At the end of the day, I don't have to buy, but you needed my sale. Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 05:22 PM
    Thank you ebay for bringing out this crap. Just realized how much I prefer your mobile website instead of this useless android port. Keep smoking the big one. If u don't feel like supporting BB10, then I don't feel like supporting you. I'm just a buyer. Guess who's going to lose here? Not me. I got options, how about you? How long can you ignore people that don't follow. At the end of the day, I don't have to buy, but you needed my sale. Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    ???
    03-24-13 06:31 PM
    People still use eBay?
    Sure do, that how I got Campagnolo parts to restore my bicycle, a vintage 10 speed racer from the early 1980s.
    03-24-13 06:38 PM
    Thank you,

works great!
    03-24-13 06:38 PM
    That's a strange response. I guess you're perfectly entitled to have a rant at the android port they gave provided, but at least we have an eBay app which we didn't before.

It's one more big name app and my theory is that with each biggie that lands on BBW other biggies will decide to come too.

Great rant, but I just don't get your point. Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 06:39 PM
    Yes! I sure wish people would stop whining about a dang native app. The os is a baby, let them see how we will support THEM so they will support US... all those low stars cause its not native... Geez
    03-24-13 07:23 PM
    People jump on the anti port bandwagon too quickly here...

Posted via CB10
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    03-24-13 09:03 PM
    Seriously. What difference is it whether it's native or port? Do you think a typical user cares?

1. Can I download from App Store directly? Yes
    2. Does it work? Yes

Problem solved.
    Alex_Hong and Camelhmpz like this.
    03-24-13 09:17 PM
    Hey folks,

check out my ebay app.

It's fully native, supports adding/removing from watch lists, searching is very nice (if I may say so myself), filtering, category filters and more.

Check it out:
    BlackBerry World - Seamless Auctions for eBay
    03-29-13 05:38 PM
34 12