Exactly.

Posted via CB10
    What do you mean by exactly? I meant the suggestion that you said wouldn't work worked on me

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 01:29 AM
    Thanks for the reply.

I get what you're saying, but, regardless of this, clearly the release has created problems that didn't exist before. The intention is good, but it's a paid app. that no longer functions in the way I want/need it to. Whatever the reasons, large chunks of the app. cannot currently be used for me.

Rest assured I will be back on Blaq when they do.

Posted via CB10
    What do you mean large chunks of the app? The only thing you said wasn't working for you (which is new) is Hub.
    01-16-14 03:44 AM
    What do you mean large chunks of the app? The only thing you said wasn't working for you (which is new) is Hub.
    No hub connection. Not able to post direct from hub. Back to not being able to read DM's. Lists are fine still. That's a chunk.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 04:23 AM
    No hub connection. Not able to post direct from hub. Back to not being able to read DM's. Lists are fine still. That's a chunk.

Posted via CB10
    So everything you just mentioned is new. All things you didn't have prior to 1.3. I'm just trying to understand how what you paid for is different from what you currently have.
    01-16-14 04:56 AM
    So everything you just mentioned is new. All things you didn't have prior to 1.3. I'm just trying to understand how what you paid for is different from what you currently have.
    It depends what you mean by 'new'. If you mean 'already alluded to in this very thread' (Yesterday, 03:37 PM) or in the 'other' Blaq thread which you've suggested is closed, then yes, they're 'new'.

Sarcasm aside, the bottom line is that Blaq worked very well on Monday. Since the update - which I have no doubt is well intentioned and will be amazing once it's up and running - it doesn't. I need a twitter client that works. I have no doubt Blaq will be that client again very soon, but, for now at least, it isn't.
    01-16-14 05:46 AM
    It depends what you mean by 'new'. If you mean 'already alluded to in this very thread' (Yesterday, 03:37 PM) or in the 'other' Blaq thread which you've suggested is closed, then yes, they're 'new'.

Sarcasm aside, the bottom line is that Blaq worked very well on Monday. Since the update - which I have no doubt is well intentioned and will be amazing once it's up and running - it doesn't. I need a twitter client that works. I have no doubt Blaq will be that client again very soon, but, for now at least, it isn't.
    Dodged my point with sarcasm that had no place or merit. I can see that there's no use in continuing the discussion. Enjoy your day.

To those concerned, I've pinpointed the issues with hub but I'm still working with BlackBerry on resolving the duplicate entry issue that isn't being removed when the app is uninstalled.
    01-16-14 06:01 AM
    Dodged my point with sarcasm that had no place or merit. I can see that there's no use in continuing the discussion. Enjoy your day.

To those concerned, I've pinpointed the issues with hub but I'm still working with BlackBerry on resolving the duplicate entry issue that isn't being removed when the app is uninstalled.
    Dodged = answered.

You have a fullfiling day also.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 06:41 AM
    I see your point; I'll delete and reinstall to see if that fixes it. Is that fair for you?

Edit: deleted and reinstalled. Running as an active frame (refresh is set to every hour) along with Battery Guru. Now to watch my battery discharge rate.
    The battery issue isn't fixed. Overnight (from 0:00 to 07:00) I left Blaq and Battery Guru running with a starting charge of 95 percent, at 07:00 my battery was at 69 percent (before 1.3 I'd usually drop 10 percent overnight). I hadn't received any other notification over that period.

I theorise that there's something that changed between 1.3 and 1.3.1 causing the drain. Maybe I'll need to disable "run in background"?

Any thoughts Jerome?
    01-16-14 08:08 AM
    Going to have to because I can't even mark anything in the Blaq hub as read.

Posted via CB10
    Just to update, I did the uninstall and reinstall and things seem to be working now with the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 08:19 AM
    Jcarty added all the additions I have been lamenting for like finally doing something about the active frames. Unfortunately, this app is giving me horrendous battery problems. I had my battery at 90% by like 3 am and my phone literally died overnight when I checked at like 9am. I had my alarm set for 7:45 am so I'd say my phone died even prior since I didn't hear anything. I am a very light sleeper and would have definitely heard something for sure.

Nearly missed my cable appointment because of this app. The battery issue is a major priority and needs to get fixed.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 08:25 AM
    Jcarty added all the additions I have been lamenting for like finally doing something about the active frames. Unfortunately, this app is giving me horrendous battery problems. I had my battery at 90% by like 3 am and my phone literally died overnight when I checked at like 9am. I had my alarm set for 7:45 am so I'd say my phone died even prior since I didn't hear anything. I am a very light sleeper and would have definitely heard something for sure.

Nearly missed my cable appointment because of this app. The battery issue is a major priority and needs to get fixed.

Posted via CB10
    Glad I'm not the only one with battery issues. I've had to close Blaq and revert to T4BB.
    01-16-14 09:31 AM
    Hi
    Running OS 10.2.1.1925 and latest blaq.
    There is one thing i'm surely missing but how do you add a person or multiple people to a list (newly created with blaq).
    01-16-14 09:46 AM
    Glad I'm not the only one with battery issues. I've had to close Blaq and revert to T4BB.
    I had the massive battery drain after updating Blaq three days ago. Since the service update yesterday the drain seems to have gone.

Mike

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 09:49 AM
    hi there,

is there an "activity" option on Blaq?
    I can't see this feature
    01-16-14 10:12 AM
    I've passed this along to BlackBerry. They're looking into it. Thanks for the detailed info. Appreciate it!
    No problemo man. Anything I could do to help.

Proudly tweeted the first #IChooseBlackBerry10 tweet.
    01-16-14 10:32 AM
    I've been on the fence for awhile about switching to Blaq, maybe I should hold out just a little bit longer.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 11:12 AM
    Update: I said screw it and bit the bullet, lol.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 11:32 AM

Good to know. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 11:35 AM
    Okay, first question. I just installed the app so I don't have any duplicate icons, but I've gotten a few replies on Twitter but no notifications in the hub. Maybe I need to reboot?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 12:04 PM
    The 1.3.1 update is draining my battery faster, I only have Blaq and Battery Guru open. Since updating Blaq 35 minutes ago, I've gone from 57 percent charge to 23 percent charge.
    I set Blaq to pull every hour when inactive - I think it's the active frame.

10.2.0.1791 is what I'm running.
    Mine has been much better after a battery pull.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 12:26 PM
    Now this has Hub integration the app is PERFECT. Money well spent and glad to have helped the developers

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 12:58 PM
    The 'tap to fill gap' feature's disappeared. Is there any reason why?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 01:03 PM
    Finally got some notifications in the hub. I feel so nitpicky here, but I still have T4BB running and I'm getting notifications from there about 5 minutes before they show up in the Blaq hub.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 01:36 PM
    Progress. I deleted T4BB and now I'm starting to get some push notifications...when I include myself in the tweet a la Classic RT. the others are still a bit late.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 03:52 PM
    I think I'm satisfied now, lol.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 04:41 PM
1,992 ... 3031323334 ...