Client is great! Happy I bought it, would love an option to get rid of the background though when viewing a single tweet, etc. Makes the interface feel in-cohesive to have it just sometimes.
    Please listen to us and either get rid of that background or provide an option to change it. It makes the UI look like its broken.
    Thank you
    04-18-13 09:17 AM
    Loving the app, but I can also only see 20 tweets per any person's timeline?! Any ideas? Haven't been able to find any setting to change that.
    04-18-13 09:21 AM
    I don't even tweet but I always check out BB app reviews.As I want to build apps.Im much more of a vision and tester guy the ideas are there but ain't got the coding skills and know how just crazy ideas/designs.cascades is easy so Im working on it.

But damn I have to say you just took BB app building up a notch.Watching the video quick over view damn you just expanded my mind hugely on app building.Damn i got work to do checking out your website.
    04-18-13 10:02 AM
    I'm loving it so far, but have two minor issues, which might be me more than the app itself.

1) There aren't any descriptions for the icons on the main screen. If I drag to the left or right, I have to already know what each icon stands for. It would be nice if you dragged a little more and have the icon name appear beside it.

2) Clicking on links in tweets is sometimes difficult. It has more to do with how close the bottom line of text is to the bar below. If the link is at the bottom, it doesn't always seem to respond to my touch.

Other than that, I love it!

Posted via CB10
    VeniceBB likes this.
    04-18-13 10:11 AM
    Very nice app. Love it. May start to spend more time on Twitter.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 10:16 AM
    I thought it was supposed to show new tweets as well but I just get the green blaq logo.

Posted via CB10 from my great Z10
    it doesn't show the actual tweet itself. it shows that you have the specific tweet.(ive seen the purple envelope for DM's also).

/Users/itsMAC/Desktop/IMG_00000095.png
    Attached Thumbnails Official Blaq for BlackBerry 10 Thread-img_00000095.jpg  
    04-18-13 10:41 AM
    Loving the app, but I can also only see 20 tweets per any person's timeline?! Any ideas? Haven't been able to find any setting to change that.
    Was just about to post the same... im not sure if this is a bug or its designed to work this way..
    04-18-13 11:23 AM
    I love everything about it but... I swear I had a trends button on the left side bar and now I can't find it...

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 11:29 AM
    Was just about to post the same... im not sure if this is a bug or its designed to work this way..
    The developer @jcarty addressed this earlier I believe. He said that Twitter puts a limitation on the devs so 20 tweets on someone's profile is the max you can see. I will try to find the post
    04-18-13 11:43 AM
    In the video tutorial that was posted, it showed the user holding on a tweet and getting the Share/Open in/copy options but I can't get this to work. Holding on a tweet doesn't do anything, I have to open the individual tweet and select the horizontal ... at the bottom to get two of the options.

Mike
    04-18-13 11:49 AM
    i freaking love Blaq for BB10. It's honestly, the best Twitter experience on any BlackBerry device.

After getting the Z10, I didn't use Twitter as much because the clients available were just bad. Blaq for BB10 doesn't even compare to the Blaq for PlayBook, BB10 version is just THAT much better. Now, after getting Blaq for my Z10, I'm loving Twitter again.

THANKS FOR MAKING BLAQ SO FRIGGING GOOD!
    04-18-13 11:55 AM
    The developer @jcarty addressed this earlier I believe. He said that Twitter puts a limitation on the devs so 20 tweets on someone's profile is the max you can see. I will try to find the post
    ok check out post #16 and #18
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-blaq-796930/
    04-18-13 11:56 AM
    Sorry, but what is Blaq?
    04-18-13 11:58 AM
    I have mentioned this on a few other threads but as this is the official one I thought I would mention it again.

Very stylish but it is another twitter app that doesn't remember where in the timeline I last was so I have to make a note of the time I last checked twitter and then scroll backwards if I close the app. Only neatly remembers my place in the timeline but it is so slow. Are there any plans to keep the place in the timeline in a future update?

It would also be nice if when you went on the different icons when you gesture to the left or right that text came up saying what they are much like the cb10 app does.

If you leave it open in an active frame it will remember your place in the timeline.
    jcarty and ealvnv like this.
    04-18-13 12:05 PM
    In addition to what Adam said, we plan on holding your timeline spot even when you close the app. Tweetmarker will soon follow.
    04-18-13 12:13 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to delete a tweet from your own profile, and also how to edit your profile?
    04-18-13 12:19 PM
    The search function has me a little perplexed. When I search ppl's names it fails to relate their twitter handle. I even tried your name Jerome Carty and I couldn't seem to locate your profile for adding. Am I not searching properly?
    Looks like a bug. Looking into it.

Is there a translate Tweet function? I follow a few Japanese artists and was wondering if I could translate their tweets to English? The desktop version uses Bing translate...so I was wondering if Blaq does this, and how it works?

Thanks!
    Translation is coming.

Still need translation features and when viewing a user 's tweets, its only limited to 20. I'm loving what I'm seeing now with the gestures and the ui and hope it improves. It's hard to fit everything the PlayBook can so with such a small screen but i gotta say a job well done

Posted via CB10
    See above and there's a limit but we plan to increase it a bit. We don't want our customers to hit Twitter's newly-imposed limits. That is the reason for only having 20 right now.

Re-post from another thread:

Mentioned above in another post: need an "Icon Description" popup or something, not only because there are so many and we aren't used to them yet, but with one-handed use in the right hand, my thumb covers all the icons on the right side when I pull the timeline to the left.

^^^^^AWKWARD^^^^^

Solution: make the timeline bar at the top transition to the icon description when pulling left / right for actions/icons. Maybe a nice animation when you pull the timeline to the left, an "overlay" bar slides out FROM the left and temporarily covers the timeline bar, then the mirror image from the opposite side when pulling to the right? That way, as you move the timeline sideways, the bar pops out in the opposite direction

One handed use with the left hand causes the same issue on the other side, but since that side lets the timeline stay in position, you can move your thumb and see the icons before selecting.

Did that make sense?

Love it, though. I'm only a light-weight twitterer, and have Blaq on my PlayBook, but this version blows the PB away. Go get it now!
    When you swipe right to left to get options for Reply, ReTweet and Favourite, what is the 4th icon for? Looks like a "Setup" icon, but I just get a message that this option is not available.

TIA
    We're working on making it easier to identify the icons but for now they are:

LEFT:

- Muting
    - Search

-Favorites
    -Lists
    -Retweets of Me
    -Direct messages
    -Mentions
    -Home
    -Compose

RIGHT:

- Retweet
    - Favorite
    - Options

Hi

My only problem is the Arabic hashtags # when you open them its become something else.

Posted via CB10
    Confirmed issue. Looking into it.

Great app! Is it possible to have integration with pocket?

Posted via CB10
    We'll have a "service integration" build which will add a few things. There is no timeline at this time.

Can anyone tell me how to delete a tweet from your own profile, and also how to edit your profile?
    Tap the tweet, tap the overflow menu on the bottom right then tap Delete.

Thanks for the support guys!
    Last edited by jcarty; 04-18-13 at 12:31 PM.
    04-18-13 12:19 PM
    I don't know about you guys but I'm digging that funky background wallpaper. It's pretty stylish and gives the ui some flavor.

Posted from my ZED10
    bluetroll and SK122387 like this.
    04-18-13 12:24 PM
    Loving this app getting use to it but patiently waiting for it to be integrated into the hub

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-18-13 12:42 PM
    App is epic!!!

Just want hub support, in the sense of a custom blaq icon on lock screen....that would be dope!

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 01:00 PM
    In addition to what Adam said, we plan on holding your timeline spot even when you close the app. Tweetmarker will soon follow.
    Thanks this is great news, not keen on always having to have the app open to keep my place so can't wait for the update.

04-18-13 01:17 PM
    When I view one of my list I am unable to close that list and select another.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 02:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    You need to hold down the list icon to access the rest of your lists once you are in one already.

Posted from my ZED10
    jcarty likes this.
    04-18-13 03:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hold down on the list icon to get back. We plan on making this a bit more obvious or revamping it all together but the idea is the next time you come into the app, your default list is selected.
    04-18-13 03:48 PM
    Fantastic app. Any chance that you will be adding the ability to add to list, remove from list, and create lists?

The ability to change backgrounds is a must as previously mentioned.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 03:54 PM
1,992 1234 ...