Go to settings > account settings > scroll below to manage watchlist, you will the list of accounts that you have add in watchlist, long press the account and delete it

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 10:03 PM
    Go to settings > account settings > scroll below to manage watchlist, you will the list of accounts that you have add in watchlist, long press the account and delete it

Posted via CB10
    That doesn't work for me. When I do that, the list is always blank. The watchlist is working though because I do get tweets in my hub from the users I added to the list.

I did find an alternative. If you go to the page of the user you want to delete in Blaq, then click the sideways ellipsis (options) in the lower-right corner, the last option in the menu is "Remove From Watch List"
    05-20-15 10:01 AM
    Why do the hub notifications stop working after a while or sometimes not at all? Normally when I restart my phone, they start working again. This doesn't bother me too bad, but some of my notifications just don't come in at all, ever. Watchlist notifications from certain users just never come. I've added and re-added them to the watchlist, unfollowed then re-followed, still nothing. Other notifications just randomly wont come (i.e. favorites, retweets, etc.). Is there anything I can do to make sure the desired hub notifications always come through?

Also, does this have anything to do with the limitations on Twitter's end?
    05-20-15 10:04 AM
    Why do the hub notifications stop working after a while or sometimes not at all? Normally when I restart my phone, they start working again. This doesn't bother me too bad, but some of my notifications just don't come in at all, ever. Watchlist notifications from certain users just never come. I've added and re-added them to the watchlist, unfollowed then re-followed, still nothing. Other notifications just randomly wont come (i.e. favorites, retweets, etc.). Is there anything I can do to make sure the desired hub notifications always come through?

Also, does this have anything to do with the limitations on Twitter's end?
    Yes, this happens to me too. I really think dev should look into this issue more closely. Perhaps there is something missing with how headless is supposed to work on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 11:24 AM
    I can't seem to get link shortening to work in Blaq. How do you activate it?
    Space after url doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 11:26 AM
    Last night I finally got around to testing the new version of Blaq that came out recently.

List support is still broken.

Am I the only one who uses lists on Twitter? I use them almost exclusively as vertical silos of topics. With Blaq, if I select a list, it will load, but try selecting another one, and it will be a blank screen for a long time and never load, or eventually after a long while of poking and dragging, it will grudgingly load.

I reported problems with lists last year.
    05-24-15 01:13 PM
    For headless problem i think the developer should make a headless monitor app for blaq just like powerbot does for power tools and recently released headless stabilizer by NemOry studio for its headless apps inst10 and Twittly

Posted via CB10
    JunkieXP likes this.
    05-24-15 01:50 PM
    Hmm, found the setting, and I have twitter enabled for link shortening, but it's not doing it.
    Anyone else having this problem?

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 03:18 PM
    BlackBerry has poor headless support and any message intensive app will eventually crash. "Stabilizer" put another way is a restart after every crash. Just pray your stabilizer doesn't go over its memory allotment or you'll be in the same boat.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 11:39 AM
    BlackBerry has poor headless support and any message intensive app will eventually crash. "Stabilizer" put another way is a restart after every crash. Just pray your stabilizer doesn't go over its memory allotment or you'll be in the same boat.

Posted via CB10
    I think you are right. Just tested it myself, using it for 24 hours and the same problem happens. I am not sure if BlackBerry is aware of this horrendous problem with their headless feature.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 02:15 PM
    Hi I'm new to blaq.
    How do I get tweets from people I follow to be in the hub?
    Last edited by motec bb; 10-07-15 at 01:04 PM.
    05-31-15 02:40 AM
    Blaq has crashed a few times on my Classic since running .798.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 07:34 PM
    I wanted to make a feature request if possible.

The ability to write posts longer than 140 characters and have Blaq autopost them in multiple tweets.

Thx in advance

Posted with my PassPort
    vaioman and tryfe like this.
    06-10-15 03:29 PM
    I wanted to make a feature request if possible.

The ability to write posts longer than 140 characters and have Blaq autopost them in multiple tweets.

Thx in advance

Posted with my PassPort
    I second this request

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 06:23 PM
    Anyone know when is Quote Tweet feature coming?

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 06:52 AM
    The new beta is sweet...finally see those retweets in the timeline without having to click on the link to view it.
    07-02-15 02:20 PM
    The new beta is sweet...finally see those retweets in the timeline without having to click on the link to view it.
    Glad to hear this as this is annoying.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 01:53 AM
    Hey can you spot the revamped quote tweet feature?

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 02:38 AM
    Hey can you spot the revamped quote tweet feature?

Posted via CB10
    This?
    Official Blaq for BlackBerry 10 Thread-img_20150703_073629.png
    Official Blaq for BlackBerry 10 Thread-img_20150703_073815.png

Posted via CB10 on my Zed30. Find me on the Twitters @jeffgerard
    07-03-15 07:38 AM
    Yeah spot on thanks for sharing

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 12:11 PM
    There is a new beta? Any chance it fixed the twitter lists support feature or does it still freeze and lock up?
    07-04-15 10:04 AM
    There is a new beta? Any chance it fixed the twitter lists support feature or does it still freeze and lock up?
    Actually it just crashed on me going from one list to another

...not sure if that is what you meant

07-04-15 10:24 AM
    That and just plain not loading lists (blank screens or blank with flashing edges). So looks like the problem is still there. Lists are a core Twitter functionality part of the service itself.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 12:56 PM
    I've never had problems with lists loading and would venture to say this is the first time it crashed on me like that (ie while in lists)

07-04-15 01:03 PM
    That and just plain not loading lists (blank screens or blank with flashing edges). So looks like the problem is still there. Lists are a core Twitter functionality part of the service itself.

Posted via CB10
    I have the same issue. Made me, unfortunately, switch to the twitter app. Do not want to but the bug got super annoying.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 12:32 AM
1,992 ... 6162636465 ...