Hi,

i'm looking for something not too complicated.

My use case is that I want to have a way to document (and see) some ongoing tasks/discussions. I.e. I would like to have an app in which I can create notes (to write a few comments) and attach files to the notes. Ideally I would like to attach emails and if possible text messages by selecting them from the Hub or if this is not possible by attaching *.eml files. In addition I would like to attach any other kind of file (*.pdf, pic, ...).
    When reading the note, it should be possible to tap on the attachment to open in in the native app (or in the notes app).
    Due dates and reminders would be a nice add on.

This should be possible because the XPA app (Xnet Personal Assistant) offers these features - but it's based around trip/business travel planning and therefore not ideal for me. Other apps like Checked do not offer file attachments or the standard Remember app cannot open *.eml files.

Any idea if there an app I missed which offers these features?
    05-18-14 08:15 AM
    Flag e-mails, and they will show up in Remember, which does all that.
    05-18-14 10:14 AM
    Thanks for the tip. I still am learning a lot on these forums about BB10 OS.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 11:02 AM
    Flag e-mails, and they will show up in Remember, which does all that.
    No it doesn't - every new flagged email creates a new task/note in Remember or how can I add a second follow-up email to a note?

As said, the use case is to document a process like an insurance claim or to collate several information (mainly received by mail) into one.
    05-18-14 03:15 PM