Anyone happen to know of a Notes app for BlackBerry 10 that syncs to Dropbox folders?

I know I could use Evernote with Remember, but I use Dropbox on my Mac and have tons of stuff already integrated in with it.

I hope there is one out there that I am just missing!
    07-17-13 09:32 AM
    Bump.

Skickat fr�n min ST27i via Tapatalk 2
    07-17-13 09:40 AM
    I've just found this, and apparently it syncs with Dropbox.

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...s-here-757235/

Edit - not a fan, couldn't get the Dropbox sync to work.

Instead I went with Tiny Text.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...countrycode=US
    Last edited by Jared DiPane; 07-17-13 at 10:32 AM. Reason: updated info.
    nathanpc likes this.
    07-17-13 09:57 AM
    Have you tried IFTTT to help link Evernote and Dropbox or something like that?
    08-04-13 01:05 PM
    If you have connect to dropbox installed there's an app call "high notes" in bbw. Its built for BlackBerry and works well
    08-04-13 02:43 PM
    I decided to just give Remember a chance and Ever note. So far so good. Swapped all my important stuff over.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-13 06:50 PM
    I thought Dropbox was for files. When you say "sync" do you mean keeping text files that represent each note out on Dropbox or more like backing up the note database to Dropbox or something different all together?

I ask because I've had feature requests around Dropbox but not a lot of clarity on what is wanted.

My app "Noted" should be able to backup to a personal "cloud" i.e. a Link enabled PC, and to a public cloud i.e. Dropbox if you have run the Connect to Dropbox app built in to the OS.

Download Noted, a 5-star rated, native BB10 memo pad app.
    08-06-13 11:17 PM
    Yeah. There are many text editors that allow you to create and edit documents and they save them to your Dropbox folders.

Tinytext for BB10 is a great example.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 05:21 PM
    Bedit is another text editor that works well on BB10. Personally, I am using the Remember app linked to Evernote and it works quite nicely.

@dunaway - Posted with TMO Q10 via CB10
    08-07-13 11:45 PM
    Regarding Noted- I too am looking for an app which takes notes quickly but has an option to manually SYNC all notes of a folder to dropbox. Not back up and restore from db but sync. Basically that way the quick notes and ideas i jot down on my mac and Bb then get together and r the same on both devices thru dropbox. High notes does it but is very very slow as it creates a new note in the cloud folder- what I would prefer is to keep taking notes as normal and then sync all with a single click to the specified dropbox folder. Thanks.
    08-08-13 08:55 AM
    Regarding Noted- I too am looking for an app which takes notes quickly but has an option to manually SYNC all notes of a folder to dropbox. Not back up and restore from db but sync. Basically that way the quick notes and ideas i jot down on my mac and Bb then get together and r the same on both devices thru dropbox. High notes does it but is very very slow as it creates a new note in the cloud folder- what I would prefer is to keep taking notes as normal and then sync all with a single click to the specified dropbox folder. Thanks.

Have you checked out TinyText yet?
    08-08-13 10:55 AM
    Yup I tried- but searching for tiny text in appworld says not available for this country or something.. I also could not find an alternate download link anywhere.
    08-09-13 03:42 AM
    Check out Super Note in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/18858322
    You can backup your notes to Box, Dropbox, Remember, Email, MMS and SD Card

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 03:55 AM
    Dont need a backup/restore. What I need is the ability to sync with a dropbox folder so notes are same always on laptop and phone. Thx.
    08-09-13 08:48 AM