Firstly I'd like to say I've emailed the dev multiple times and not gotten a single response.

I deleted the app because it was glitching and I was having issues. If I try to reinstall it then it installs fine, but if I try to launch it after install it opens the active frames page, but the IGRANN frame is invisible then it immediately closes and does nothing.

If I try to delete it, I have to jump through hoops to get it out of my BBWorld.

Anyone have a resolution? I like the app...when it works.

Thank you in advance!

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 05:21 PM
    No solution, but you should try:
    • The easy fix:
      • With hte device on, hold the top buttom till you see the BB loading screen (ignore all screen prompts, just holt the top buttom).

• The not so easy fix:
      1. Delete iGrann;
      2. Remove it from BB World;
      3. With hte device on, hold the top buttom till you see the BB loading screen (ignore all screen prompts, just holt the top buttom);
      4. Backup your phone;
      5. Either perform a security wipe (plug the device to the wall charger and go to sleep, it can take a long while) or run an autoloader with yoru favorite OS to get a fresh OS install;
      6. Do the setup and grab iGrann from BB World.
    08-18-14 05:29 PM
    Instagram is actually faster and smoother then iGrann now due to all the updates. Download the latest instgram update from snap and give it a go. You will be amazed.

For me this makes no sense because cascades has been put on a pedistal but the android app is much smoother.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 10:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 10:33 PM
    The bottom line is this:

Full-time Instagram team > Spare time Adrian Sacchi

The discrepancy in performance has less to do with Cascades and more to do with the fact that far greater time and resources are invested in Instagram's development than in iGrann's.
    08-18-14 11:29 PM
    I guess it's time to just sideload. Annoyed, but Igrann just randomly stopped working so....

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 01:18 AM
    Instagram's official app is much more better, iGrann hasn't seen one useful update in months... besides, Instagram's official app has waaaaay more features than ol' battered iGrann.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 02:22 AM
    Instagram's official app is much more better, iGrann hasn't seen one useful update in months... besides, Instagram's official app has waaaaay more features than ol' battered iGrann.

Posted via CB10
    Don't see you making a native instagram client while ur a ONE man team and going to school and writing exams etc. So stop ur b!tching

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 02:47 AM
    Instagram is actually faster and smoother then iGrann now due to all the updates. Download the latest instgram update from snap and give it a go. You will be amazed.

For me this makes no sense because cascades has been put on a pedistal but the android app is much smoother.

Posted via CB10
    not on the q10

firstly, author of the topic shouldnt create new topic for an existing app... seriously, it just useless move.
    but i agree with him, because i paid money for an app and i want to have some annoying bugs fixed.
    snejpa likes this.
    08-19-14 02:51 AM
    I have to confess the app lags after being there scrolling and watching for 10 minutes or so
    08-19-14 02:58 AM
    Don't see you making a native instagram client while ur a ONE man team and going to school and writing exams etc. So stop ur b!tching

Posted via CB10
    Why should I care? I owe nothing to the app developer. I can talk as much as I want since I paid him for an app that never gets new features. Anyway, I'm sorry it makes you sad but I'm going to give my review of an app I don't like every chance I get so other people aren't mislead about what they're actually buying.

I prefer to call it giving my opinion rather than "b!tching" so spare me your rude comments.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 09:44 AM
    I guess it's time to just sideload. Annoyed, but Igrann just randomly stopped working so....

Posted via CB10
    There is no need to sidelaod unless you are sideloading snap itself

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by khehl; 08-19-14 at 09:58 AM.
    08-19-14 09:47 AM
    Why should I care? I owe nothing to the app developer. I can talk as much as I want since I paid him for an app that never gets new features. Anyway, I'm sorry it makes you sad but I'm going to give my review of an app I don't like every chance I get so other people aren't mislead about what they're actually buying.

I prefer to call it giving my opinion rather than "b!tching" so spare me your rude comments.

Posted via CB10
    He is kind of right. I'm not going to pay for an app that doesn't frequent updates. I use to blindy buy apps to support devs on bb10.

The truth is the free services is more feature rich, smoother and less bugs. It lacks headless which will come in later 10.3 runtimes most likely.

Unless you will keep blindly buying apps (like I have in the past). I use to only use native apps. Now I will use what ever app is better.

Why pay for a service that is half baked when the better version is free?

That's like saying, I'm going to pay for a plain burger from McDonald's or I can get a gourmet burger with all the toppings I want for free. You would be dumb to go with the McDonald's burger.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 09:58 AM
    Not to hijack the thread, but the latest version of instagram crashes on 10.3.0.xxxx (I'm on 296 hybrid)

I had to go back and install an older version.
    08-19-14 10:12 AM
    not on the q10

firstly, author of the topic shouldnt create new topic for an existing app... seriously, it just useless move.
    but i agree with him, because i paid money for an app and i want to have some annoying bugs fixed.
    Really? I shouldn't create a thread for a problem I am having getting an app to work? I thought that's what the forum is for. Hardly useless.

And yes, I need to sideload snap as I don't have it yet.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 10:41 AM
    Really? I shouldn't create a thread for a problem I am having getting an app to work? I thought that's what the forum is for. Hardly useless.

And yes, I need to sideload snap as I don't have it yet.

Posted via CB10
    Ohhh you are in for a surprise man.

Make sure you have a google account.

Snap is one of the best parts of my Z30 haha

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 11:32 AM