Nobex vs Tune In radio apps
Which do you guys use?
I like Nobex and and am considering shelling out the $10 to have international stations (does anyone know if this is a one time fee only?)
But TuneIn seems to provide the international stations for free as well? Perhaps this is since the premium version was offered to os7.1 users back in December and it has transferred over?
- CrackBerry Addict
03-23-13, 01:35 AM #2
- 708 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Free version of tunein was never limited due to location. What ever was accessible through the website was on his phone. Premium gave you record and play back options.
I've always been a fan of tunein but the app in its current state is pretty simple. I hope they bring it back on par with the bbos version. Until then no be offers more features but less music.
Posted via CB10
- 03-23-13, 03:00 PM #3
For me, Nobex has proven to be much more stable and reliable than TuneIn, and the BB10 version also have a Sleep timer built-in.
In addition - Nobex now also supports Podcasts
I find the buffering to be more stable in Nobex as well - not so many "glitches" as TuneIn...
So quality cost - nothing is for free, but Nobex subscription is not that expensive.
- By rob9804 in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-12, 01:41 PM
- By codiak in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-12, 09:10 AM
- By christiangaz in forum BlackBerry Curve 9370/9360/9350Replies: 0Last Post: 06-29-12, 04:47 PM
- By chealyjazz in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-12, 06:08 PM
- By Detroit_Derek in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-11, 06:01 PM