I love to listen to the BBC World Service at home and on the move. Tunein is a great app on other platforms but unfortunately the Android port that we have for BlackBerry 10 is awful. Constant buffering.

Nobex on the other hand is fantastic and it's free. It's certified as Built for BlackBerry, doesn't skip all the time like Tunein and has podcasts too.

But at the moment an app called Radio Player+ is featured on the top banner. It's also certified Built for BlackBerry but it's a paid for app. The reviews are excellent and many say that it is better than Nobex. But none of them really go into detail about why. Why is it worth paying for over using the free Nobex? Can anyone who has downloaded Radio Player+ tell me the differences between these apps?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 04:53 AM
    Tunein is NOT an android port. It is a native app. Yes, it is not as fully featured because it does not have the pro version like the other platforms but it is native.
    06-03-13 12:49 PM
    Nobex! They are very very helpful and the app works fine as wel on wife as on the network.
    06-03-13 03:14 PM
    Tunein is NOT an android port. It is a native app. Yes, it is not as fully featured because it does not have the pro version like the other platforms but it is native.
    My bad.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    06-03-13 03:16 PM