No Youtube App on BB10
Just letting you guys know that there is NO native YouTube app. Only an YouTube icon that will take you to its mobile site on BB10's browser. It works similarly like the Twitter Icon on the Playbook.
Good luck Crackberrians.
- 01-30-2013, 03:53 PM #4
The mobile browser version works pretty well, that's what I've used on WP8. Also devs can develop there own You Tube app, for example MetroTube on WP8 is amazing and even better then Google's own native Android YouTube app. The same thing can be done on BB as well.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-30-2013, 04:15 PM #10
- 1,630 Posts
So the question becomes, on BB10, can you have a window in the browser playing Youtube open while simultaneously have another tab open in the browser.To RIM haters - Why dont you go find a parade and rain on it.
- 01-30-2013, 04:16 PM #11
- 01-30-2013, 04:26 PM #12
- 01-30-2013, 04:34 PM #13Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
- 01-30-2013, 04:35 PM #14------------------------------------
I keep hearing BlackBerry 10 referred to as a "1.0 operating system". It isn't.
- It isa complete departure from the old BlackBerry Operating System.
- *It is also the next evolution of BlackBerry Tablet OS and has much in common with 1.0-2.1 of the PlayBook Tablet OS
- CrackBerry Addict
01-30-2013, 05:21 PM #16
- 857 Posts
strange my pb browser runs sweet its not my desktop level but its maybe couple secs slower than my pc browser.AInt had issues just works even on heavy sites with mad pics like verge.Must be internet speeds wifi spots that set it apart.I am a os2.0 buyer user I never used a PB beforehand.
Last edited by RECOOL; 01-31-2013 at 09:03 AM.
- 01-30-2013, 05:56 PM #17
Nevertheless, if the BB10 browser is speedy, it will help solve the YouTube app short coming.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-30-2013, 06:03 PM #18
- 3,071 Posts
Not sure why this one is an issue at all really, the mobile site works great on bb10 and an app would add little to nothing to the experience unlike something like g+ which is a much bigger absence since an app would be able to tie into the hub like fb and twitter.
- 01-30-2013, 06:15 PM #19
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-02-2013, 02:51 PM #22
- 204 Posts
- CrackBerry Master
02-02-2013, 03:00 PM #239000 > 9800 and now BB Z10 and 32GB PlayBook glued to my person!
- 1,104 Posts
- By vzwtech86 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-29-2008, 08:50 PM
- By vzwtech86 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 22Last Post: 12-29-2008, 08:50 PM
- By JRSCCivic98 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:01 PM
- By czm2000 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 20Last Post: 11-20-2008, 01:11 PM
- By briankeith513 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 11-15-2008, 12:41 PM