I've read so much about the new whatsapp voice thing and wonder why it's causing so much fuss... i personally think the only BlackBerry need to adopt in its current state is to introduce the single tap feature for easy access. I've tried the whatsapp on my galaxy S3 and it doesn't do unlimited recording. Messages get sent automatically once it's been recorded for 2mins(which is same as my z10).

If i wanna have a convoy with it, I'd rather do a bbm voice call and speak till I'm satisfied, rather than sending notes back and forth and if for any reason, the recipient aint available at the time to answer my call, id record and send a voicenote....i like it the way it is on bbm where i can listen to a recorded note before sending, if for any reason I am jot satisfied with anything, i could ignore sending it whereas that's not an option on whatsapp....u either cancel or just send automatically. Bbm for me is ok and better, they only need to bring in the single tap and it's good to go. Of anyone needs to do a conversation, make a bbm voice call, else, record and send a voice note.
    08-07-13 11:39 AM
    I still think BBM is MUCH MUCH better and can't wait till it goes cross platform
    SkaterGuy2k likes this.
    08-07-13 03:25 PM
    I still think BBM is MUCH MUCH better and can't wait till it goes cross platform
    I totally agree 100%. I only use whatsapp because it's the only option as of now. But once bbm goes. Hahaha bye bye whatsapp lol

Posted from My Z10 via CB10
    08-07-13 04:19 PM