Hello everyone.

As i was looking threw the Rogers community forums this evening, i noticed a posted called BillJ posted a reply to Meowmix saying this about Shazam:

" Shazam has since confirmed via email that a BB10 app will not be happening. :smileysad:

Cheers. :smileyhappy:"

For the love of god, can someone back this user up? Can anyone that so called got this email show us? Read the thread on the Rogers link & watch how he " Claims" he is one of the BlackBerry Elite member & knows everything. Sorry in advance if this has been already made.

Z10 Owners !!! Software update is IN !!! - Page 2 - Rogers Community
    03-12-13 07:12 PM
    Who needs shazam when you are about to have a much better app? This is the repky I just got from soundhound :

Hi George,

Thank you for reaching out to the SoundHound support team.

We are already building an application for the BlackBerry 10 and hopefully
    it should be out soon, though we have not slated an exact release date for
    the application.

Best,

Dustin

SoundHound User Support

http://www.soundhound.com

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 07:44 PM
    I need shazam wtf, or something that performs like it

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 07:50 PM
    Who needs shazam when you are about to have a much better app? This is the repky I just got from soundhound :

Hi George,

the application.

Best,

Dustin

SoundHound User Support

SoundHound Inc.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for that info. I was NOT asking for Soundhound tho. As much as i like Soundhound, i like Shazam as well. I was asking about Shazam.

So anyone else can give you a answer to my question?
    03-12-13 07:50 PM
    I'll be happy to give my money to Soundhound.

@miltdavies ... learning about this Twitter thing
    03-12-13 07:59 PM
    Thank you for that info. I was NOT asking for Soundhound tho. As much as i like Soundhound, i like Shazam as well. I was asking about Shazam.

So anyone else can give you a answer to my question?
    Really sorry for trying to help out.
    Shazam even though I do like it and used it a lot its one of those apps that are easily replaceable. There's. NO community interaction or if there is its minimal. It's no Facebook no LinkedIn and no twitter.

As long as 99% of the users have music recognition software I think they will be content. ... then again some people may decide to hold their breath about shazam... who knows...

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 08:06 PM
    Shazam?........never heard of it.
    03-12-13 08:19 PM

Hi George,

the application.

Best,

Dustin

SoundHound User Support

http://www.soundhound.com

Posted via CB10
    Yess! Will certainly be needing an app like this!
    03-12-13 08:21 PM
    Shazam?........never heard of it.
    Welcome to Shazam
    03-12-13 08:41 PM
    Looks pretty cool. Thanks dimitri.69
    03-12-13 08:46 PM
    In the end i want someone to answer my question... What that user said is true or not? If it is them i will get SoundHound but want to make sure Shazam is coming or not.
    03-12-13 08:46 PM
    Looks pretty cool. Thanks dimitri.69
    You are welcome. Yea its pretty cool & i like it better then SoundHound to be honest.
    03-12-13 08:47 PM
    In the end i want someone to answer my question... What that user said is true or not? If it is them i will get SoundHound but want to make sure Shazam is coming or not.
    Email Shazam yourself

Why are you expecting an answer from a forum?
    03-12-13 08:50 PM
    Email Shazam yourself

Why are you expecting an answer from a forum?
    I did email them but never got a email back. Try not to be rude to someone that is just asking a simple question..

I am sorry, are we not allowed to ask others on the forums if they got the same info or email from Shazam like this? Who are you the mod or the owner of the forums? None of those so do not try to be rude or not helpful. If you can not help someone out, do not bother replying. Simple no?
    03-12-13 08:53 PM
    i thought Shazam was coming. I saw it up on one of BlackBerry's slides (list of developers supporting BB10). I have attached a picture as a reference. thats really a shame if they dont make one. i was really waiting for this one

No Shazam for BlackBerry 10 yet?-blackberrydevelopermomentum.jpg
    03-12-13 09:01 PM
    i thought Shazam was coming. I saw it up on one of BlackBerry's slides (list of developers supporting BB10). I'll look for the picture and il post it here when I find it. thats really a shame if they dont make one. i was really waiting for this one
    Exactly. I have been waiting for Shazam my self as well!.
    03-12-13 09:05 PM
    I did email them but never got a email back. Try not to be rude to someone that is just asking a simple question..

I am sorry, are we not allowed to ask others on the forums if they got the same info or email from Shazam like this? Who are you the mod or the owner of the forums? None of those so do not try to be rude or not helpful. If you can not help someone out, do not bother replying. Simple no?
    Rude? Most certainly not.

I read one of your posts as whiny because no one could/would answer your app.

Try not being so sensitive.
    03-12-13 09:32 PM
    Rude? Most certainly not.

I read one of your posts as whiny because no one could/would answer your app.

Try not being so sensitive.
    That is because no one stayed on topic. They were talking about another app. Whiny? Hmm i guess some Crackberry users do not really understand how to help others instead of being rude / trolls. Oh well. I am still looking for a answer but seeing as you are no help, if you have nothing to say, then best stay out of the conversation.
    03-12-13 10:09 PM
    I wouldn't worry too much about shazam. I've read plenty of times that it will be on BB10 eventually its just really a matter of time and your willing to wait..

Posted via CB10 powered by BB10
    03-12-13 10:21 PM
    I wouldn't worry too much about shazam. I've read plenty of times that it will be on BB10 eventually its just really a matter of time and your willing to wait..

You see i can wait & all. The problem is when you get users that " Claim" They have emails & such saying things & when you ask to show some proof, they either ignore the message or just say they can not & say how its not something for the public.

Shazam on Facebook said this in a reply " , thank you for your support of Shazam. We are constantly evaluating new platforms for Shazam and Blackberry10 is one of the platforms we are still evaluating. For now, our service is currently unavailable for your device but all details of devices we do cover is on our website, Welcome to Shazam
    , or on the Stores or Marketplaces you would purchase our application from. We'll keep you posted on any updates. "
    03-12-13 10:33 PM
    You see i can wait & all. The problem is when you get users that " Claim" They have emails & such saying things & when you ask to show some proof, they either ignore the message or just say they can not & say how its not something for the public.

Shazam on Facebook said this in a reply " , thank you for your support of Shazam. We are constantly evaluating new platforms for Shazam and Blackberry10 is one of the platforms we are still evaluating. For now, our service is currently unavailable for your device but all details of devices we do cover is on our website, Welcome to Shazam
    , or on the Stores or Marketplaces you would purchase our application from. We'll keep you posted on any updates. "
    For sure, I understand. This app is definitely more important to some than others. I guess you have your answer from that Facebook post, on the bright side they didn't state that they weren't developing an app for BlackBerry 10.

03-12-13 10:47 PM
    Let 'em know you want it!

Who ever gives us an app first will get my money. . .period . . .
    03-12-13 10:57 PM
    Hello everyone.

As i was looking threw the Rogers community forums this evening, i noticed a posted called BillJ posted a reply to Meowmix saying this about Shazam:

" Shazam has since confirmed via email that a BB10 app will not be happening. :smileysad:

Cheers. :smileyhappy:"

For the love of god, can someone back this user up? Can anyone that so called got this email show us? Read the thread on the Rogers link & watch how he " Claims" he is one of the BlackBerry Elite member & knows everything. Sorry in advance if this has been already made.

Z10 Owners !!! Software update is IN !!! - Page 2 - Rogers Community
    Yes, its true. They emailed me. I just blasted them on twitter and pointed #BlackberryNation to @SoundHound
    03-12-13 11:41 PM
    Response to me from shazam.

Hi,

Your request (#231969) has been updated and you can add a comment to it by replying to this email.

Kind Regards,

Daniel VanDamn, Mar 14 15:00 (GMT):
    Hi there

While I can say our development team are continually working on bringing the service to as many platforms and regions as possible, there are currently no plans to release the app for OS10-enabled handsets.

Full details of any new release will be made available on our website .

Kind regards,

Daniel VanDamn
    Customer Services

t: +44 (0) 845 052 8100
    w: www.shazam.com

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 11:01 AM
    That is because no one stayed on topic. They were talking about another app. Whiny? Hmm i guess some Crackberry users do not really understand how to help others instead of being rude / trolls. Oh well. I am still looking for a answer but seeing as you are no help, if you have nothing to say, then best stay out of the conversation.
    Wow! Someone whining about being whiny! You say that some CB users don't know how to help others instead of being rude yet when someone tried to HELP you by offering an alternative to an app that isn't coming with and an app that has confirmed they are coming, you rudely dismiss it. Talk about not knowing the meaning or irony lol but as you state in your closing sentence "If you have nothing to say, then best stay out of the conversation" I will remove myself from this thread and eliminate any and all help I may have been willing to offer.

Good day!

Posted via CB10
    jstarett likes this.
    03-14-13 11:50 PM
29 12