I asked if they are planning a Kijiji app and this is their response. Thought I'd share

Thank you for taking the time to email us your comments and feedback. We value the feedback of everyone who uses Kijiji regularly, and I will absolutely mention this to our head of product in our next member feedback meeting. Right now we are focusing on the iOS and Android apps and there are no plans for a Blackberry app, however as demand increases, this could change.

Kijiji is a true community effort and we know that our site is what is is in large part due to the great feedback our users provide to us. Every week our development team sits down and reads our user suggestions and considers each one for future site changes and member feedback has been invaluable to making the Kijiji product even better.
    Our site is continually evolving because our users make excellent suggestions.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and have a great day!

Best regards,

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by zten; 05-07-13 at 11:09 AM.
    05-07-13 10:57 AM
    That's too bad.

Luckily the side-loaded version is working great for me.

Posted via CB10
    just_luc likes this.
    05-07-13 11:02 AM
    We should all email that same person so they can get a sense that there is demand there.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 11:03 AM
    link to the bar?
    05-07-13 11:37 AM
    link to the bar?
    http://apps.goodereader.com/wp-conte...d.php?id=13078
    05-07-13 11:48 AM
    Hi,

I just put together this local classifieds app. I'd really appreciate any comments you all might have.. its a combo aggregate with any ads you post being placing in the lead, we are in the process of implementing an interface to automatically cross post any of the ads you post to other sites..

BlackBerry World - GeoYeo Free Local Classifeds
    06-24-13 01:44 PM
    Kijiji : it's like craigslist, for Canadians

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 04:04 PM
    Isn't Kijiji owned by eBay? That would make no sense since eBay ported their Android app over to BBW

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    06-24-13 05:11 PM
    Not necessary. Instagram is owned by Facebook. We have Facebook but no instagram. Instagram won't let bb make an app, but are making us wait instead

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 06:10 PM
    My latest response from Kijiji <[email protected]> on June 12:

Kijiji:
    "At this time we are focusing on our iOS and Android apps, but we would consider developing a Blackberry app if there was enough demand.

Thanks, Kijiji Community Support"

Me:
    Hi thank you for the response on the Kijiji app for Blackberry 10.

Just to let you know, I have tried side-loading the Android app for Kijiji onto my Z10 and it does indeed work perfect. The only problem I have found is that it does not remember my sign-in and I have to re-enter my username and password each time I use the app.

I know there are alot of other BB10 users that are patiently waiting for a mobile app for Kijiji, since the mobile website does not allow you to post ads. I hope that it will be possible for your development team to submit the Android port to Blackberry World in the meantime while a native app is being developed.

Kijiji:
    "Ok thanks so much for your feedback. Interesting that you can side-load the Android app onto the Z10. Have a great day!"

My suggestion, keep emailing them. Like they said, they simply haven't seen enough demand yet to warrant spending time & money on a BB10 app. They didn't even know you can sideload it.

Have a look at the thread in my signature for contact info for many others on the wait-and-see list.
    06-24-13 08:21 PM
    @robdob123 Kool I checked it out.. I like it...!!! Yippie..., thanks for the great app.
    06-24-13 09:07 PM
    I think the Kijiji team is not aware that there's a new OS called BlackBerry 10.
    06-24-13 10:51 PM
    email eBay too

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    06-25-13 01:14 AM