I had a response yesterday. It was uninstalling the app, restart, then reinstall.

This made no difference for me.

Posted via CB10
    I did this, and now I can't access my Premium App (audio).

They're response was:

"After downloading the App, simply open it where you will see the initial screen to purchase or upgrade. Close the screen by clicking on no thanks on the top of the screen or bottom depending on device. Once that is closed, on the top right corner look for the headphone. Click on that and start enjoying listening to your games.

The App does not require a sign in once it is purchased. If you are still not able to get anything from the app, please delete the app and reinstall. Once the app is reinstalled, please go under settings and restore purchase. This will not charge you again but it will allow you to get access to the app.

Please follow the steps provided herein and let us know if you have any other questions or concerns."

Very unhelpful. Hmmm. When I click to upgrade I get an unknown error. (even after reinstall/install).

NHL gamecenter advice/testing-img_00001067.png

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 07:27 AM
    I actually got a letter back that said they are aware of the issue with BB 10 and low-def and are working on a fix. At least they answered. Now, we wait.
    11-08-13 11:07 AM
    I had HD again today through the app on my Z10. They must have fixed something on their side.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 02:40 PM
    I had HD again today through the app on my Z10. They must have fixed something on their side.

Posted via CB10
    What OS are you using? It stopped working on higher resolution after 10.1

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 09:07 PM
    I'm using 10.1. But I got the HD on a stream watched the next day, so I'm not sure if I could get HD during live games.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 05:36 PM
    My bad, I meant 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 05:37 PM
    I actually just tried watching some condensed highlights on the Playbook via NHL Gamecenter on the browser and...it worked. Before it would play for a few seconds and then just freeze. But it played fine. Again, because of my timezone, it's not that easy to watch games live, and so I haven't tested the Z10 or the Playbook as such. But I have now had both (the Z10 through the app and the Playbook through the browser) play NHL highlights in HD.
    11-19-13 06:31 AM
    Live streaming of the games has been in HD for a few days for me. It had previously stopped working when I upgraded to Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791.

I never had an issue with highlights, they looked fine before and after the upgrade to 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 07:45 AM
    Works live as well on the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 11:26 PM
    Works live as well on the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    So you're saying it's fixed in 10.2

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 12:20 AM
    It wasn't fixed originally but they seem to have done something to their backend and now it works for me in HD on the Z10, and also worked on the PlayBook vie the browser the last time I checked.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 04:32 AM
    I'm still trying to get my account recognized, but I'm getting absolutely no help.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 09:21 AM
    It wasn't fixed originally but they seem to have done something to their backend and now it works for me in HD on the Z10, and also worked on the PlayBook vie the browser the last time I checked.

Posted via CB10
    I confirm it's fixed on the Z10. It is not fixed on the Q10. I will check on the Playbook.

Edit: It still freezes on the PlayBook. What a waste of Flash.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by thecsman; 11-22-13 at 09:15 PM.
    11-22-13 09:02 PM
    Yeah, that's right. It still doesn't work for the PlayBook when trying to play a live feed...5 seconds and then a freeze.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 04:53 PM
    The issue exists since the start of the season. Nothing has happened so far. bb should be aware of the issue, since the topic is mentioned in many forums, including the official bb forum, for a long time. Really, really bad support! Without being able to watch hockey on my pb, it's useless! For me, it's time to move on with a another non-bb-tablet. It's sad to write something like that, because I always have been a loyal bb-fan!
    12-25-13 04:08 AM
    The issue exists since the start of the season. Nothing has happened so far. bb should be aware of the issue, since the topic is mentioned in many forums, including the official bb forum, for a long time. Really, really bad support! Without being able to watch hockey on my pb, it's useless! For me, it's time to move on with a another non-bb-tablet. It's sad to write something like that, because I always have been a loyal bb-fan!
    It is indeed sad; last year it was glorious to stream 3000kbps games on the PB.

At least they fixed the stream quality on the Z10 (the Q10 still doesn't have the stream quality fixed).

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 09:00 PM
    I still haven't had any resolve to this - support is awful

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm getting desperate - I phoned the support and they hung up on me when they were trying to figure it out!

I did this, and now I can't access my Premium App (audio).

They're response was:

"After downloading the App, simply open it where you will see the initial screen to purchase or upgrade. Close the screen by clicking on no thanks on the top of the screen or bottom depending on device. Once that is closed, on the top right corner look for the headphone. Click on that and start enjoying listening to your games.

The App does not require a sign in once it is purchased. If you are still not able to get anything from the app, please delete the app and reinstall. Once the app is reinstalled, please go under settings and restore purchase. This will not charge you again but it will allow you to get access to the app.

Please follow the steps provided herein and let us know if you have any other questions or concerns."

Very unhelpful. Hmmm. When I click to upgrade I get an unknown error. (even after reinstall/install).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001067.png 
Views:	324 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	218425

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 01:40 PM
42 12