Just found NFB Films for Blackberry 10 on Blackberry World and couldn't wait to try it out. I've been a fan of the NFB for a long time, so this was a bonus for me.

NFB Films for Blackberry 10-nfb.jpg

Installation was very straightforward, no surprises or glitches. No additional device permissions were required.
    The app itself is very clean, and easy to move around in. From the home screen we can select

• Featured films
    • Channels
    • My Films
    • Search

NFB Films for Blackberry 10-nfb2.jpg

Featured, Channels and Search explain themselves. My Films allows me to flag titles as favourites, or flag them to watch later. My favourites list remains intact, while my watch later list keeps the titles available quickly for 48 hours. I actually like this feature because my watch list won't get cluttered up. Pressing the menu icon I can use the Blackberry share features and flood all my feeds

All in all I'm impressed with this app. It does exactly what its suppose to do without any convoluted twists and turns.

Download links and barcode are at the top, or you can visit here: BlackBerry World - NFB Films for BlackBerry 10
    m0de25 likes this.
    03-08-13 04:29 PM
    Are you the dev???
    03-08-13 06:04 PM
    Already downloaded earlier and saw a documentary film on Algonquin Nation, who needs Netflix when you have NFB.. I always check for new arrivals, lots of interesting apps keep coming in every day.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 02:28 AM
    Fabulous App.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 03:02 AM