Alright, it's official, fast tube is getting deleted despite me paying for the premium version. Super Tube just updated and now you have it as an extended search option!!!! YES! I love cutting steps in my everyday activities with my phone. Back with my 9900 one thing I always showed off was how quickly I can find any youtube video, and part of that was the universal search and youtube being one of the extended search results... I was disappointed to not see that with BB10, but now it all changed. :-D

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    02-13-14 09:19 PM
    That's pretty cool actually!

SuperTube is premium, right?
    02-13-14 09:23 PM
    Gotta relate here
    SuperTube has been my favorite Youtube app since before it's name change! App is clean and works awesome and the dev just makes it even more awesome with each update
    Suggested the replay button and the dev got it out in his next update

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 09:24 PM
    Supertube is the best!!!
    02-15-14 08:32 AM
    I have a qiestion: what App is batter Supertube or Fastube?

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 03:06 PM
    I have a qiestion: what App is batter Supertube or Fastube?

Posted via CB10
    SuperTube all day!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 03:07 PM
    can't find how to update supertube? always "source unavailable " @ connection timeout?
    02-23-17 09:50 AM
    can't find how to update supertube? always "source unavailable " @ connection timeout?
    ST was updated several days ago. However, this didn't solve this issue. I was unlucky to find any information about the cause of this problem...

Posted via CB10 using my  Q10!
    02-23-17 10:16 AM
    The last update from a few days ago fixed it for me and lots of others reported it working again as well. You can update using BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    02-23-17 11:48 PM
    I'm still having issues after the latest update. Now I cannot watch ANY video without the "source unavailable" message showing. This is even after a complete uninstall and reinstall.
    Last edited by Jake2826; 02-24-17 at 02:22 PM.
    02-24-17 01:31 PM
    The last update from a few days ago fixed it for me and lots of others reported it working again as well. You can update using BlackBerry World.

Well, there are still problems. I began to get these errors "source not found" again. I lost my hopes that this will be ever fully resolved. Lucklily, I will put this phone away soon when Whatsapp is dead too, so this won't upset me for too long. Move on to another platform is the only real (and time-lasting) solution.

02-24-17 08:02 PM
    Well, there are still problems. I began to get these errors "source not found" again. I lost my hopes that this will be ever fully resolved. Lucklily, I will put this phone away soon when Whatsapp is dead too, so this won't upset me for too long. Move on to another platform is the only real (and time-lasting) solution.

Lolwut? Not sure why you think moving to another platform is gonna be the solution when, as noted earlier, people reported this problem on other platforms as well, even in the official YT app/site? (not to mention the fact that Google also acknowledged this bug is on their end). I can also vouch for that as this problem's happening for me as well on my laptop on the official youtube.com
    So good luck switching but don't expect it to be the solution.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    02-24-17 11:46 PM
    Lolwut? Not sure why you think moving to another platform is gonna be the solution when, as noted earlier, people reported this problem on other platforms as well, even in the official YT app/site? (not to mention the fact that Google also acknowledged this bug is on their end). I can also vouch for that as this problem's happening for me as well on my laptop on the official youtube.com
    So good luck switching but don't expect it to be the solution.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    Well, moving to Android/iOS is the close future for many of us soon to come. That's the only solution, which would eventually last, say, "for good". That is nothing against the developers, but on these platforms, an official YT clients are available, and the support is (usually) provided much faster. So there's no need to wish to anyone good luck, the official app still works perfectly on Android, tried on a few devices, asked my friends too. But I admit that it's a bit offtopic.

02-25-17 02:59 AM
    Well, moving to Android/iOS is the close future for many of us soon to come. That's the only solution, which would eventually last, say, "for good". That is nothing against the developers, but on these platforms, an official YT clients are available, and the support is (usually) provided much faster. So there's no need to wish to anyone good luck, the official app still works perfectly on Android, tried on a few devices, asked my friends too. But I admit that it's a bit offtopic.

But again: as many have noted, including me *and* Google themselves, even the official clients/website suffers the same problem currently for quite a lot of users. You and your friends might not have problems with the official clients/website but a lot of us do (else Google wouldn't even have issued a statement in the first place!). So official doesn't mean a thing if they don't resolve the issue in the first place...
    If you don't believe me, see for yourself how many users suffer the same problem on various platforms: https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/com...his_operation/
    02-25-17 04:03 AM
    But again: as many have noted, including me *and* Google themselves, even the official clients/website suffers the same problem currently for quite a lot of users. You and your friends might not have problems with the official clients/website but a lot of us do (else Google wouldn't even have issued a statement in the first place!). So official doesn't mean a thing if they don't resolve the issue in the first place...
    If you don't believe me, see for yourself how many users suffer the same problem on various platforms: https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/com...his_operation/
    First of all, they aren't referring to the 'Source unavailable' error. Secondly, I can use the stock browser on my Passport and watch all of the videos that I cannot watch on SuperTube because of the 'Source unavailable' error. I just did it.
    02-25-17 11:44 AM
    First of all, they aren't referring to the 'Source unavailable' error. Secondly, I can use the stock browser on my Passport and watch all of the videos that I cannot watch on SuperTube because of the 'Source unavailable' error. I just did it.
    First of all, "Source unavailable" is the same "An error occurred while performing this operation". "Source unavailable" is just SuperTube's adaption of that to not make the error message too long (which is horrible on smaller screens). (I know this first hand)
    Secondly, good for you that you don't have problems outside of SuperTube but again: I and many others do. So moving to another platform doesn't mean the problem will be solved, if you are unlucky, you will still get the error, hence the Reddit thread and me reporting it as well.
    02-25-17 11:53 AM
    Same experience here. Tried the app and it didn't find the videos.
    02-25-17 12:19 PM
    To be honest, I thought first it's just Youtube trying to cut off 3rd party services from their own. Hopefully it's solved soon.

First of all, "Source unavailable" is the same "An error occurred while performing this operation". "Source unavailable" is just SuperTube's adaption of that to not make the error message too long (which is horrible on smaller screens). (I know this first hand)
    Secondly, good for you that you don't have problems outside of SuperTube but again: I and many others do. So moving to another platform doesn't mean the problem will be solved, if you are unlucky, you will still get the error, hence the Reddit thread and me reporting it as well.
    Have you tried official Android/iOS clients too? I would bet that they would worked fine. However, as you've said, there is possible almost everything.
    02-26-17 07:10 AM
    App is completely useless now. Before update a few videos would come back as "source unavailable ". Now it's every video.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 08:36 AM
    Regardless of 'other people's experiences', the mobile site has played every video I have tried. SuperTube will be retired until the situation is resolved.

EDIT: Well, that was fast! The latest update has everything up and running for me, again.
    Last edited by hoppysfavorite; 02-27-17 at 06:52 AM.
    02-26-17 06:33 PM
    not completing preloaded, source unavailable, connection timeout, can't show my avatar? please help us?

 Q10
    02-28-17 07:55 AM
    Regardless of 'other people's experiences', the mobile site has played every video I have tried. SuperTube will be retired until the situation is resolved.

EDIT: Well, that was fast! The latest update has everything up and running for me, again.
    what day supertube available? always "source unavailable " thanks "

 Q10
    02-28-17 08:17 AM
    Everything working fine after last update. No more source unavailable errors.
    Highly recommended.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-17 11:24 AM
    Works fine again after the latest update. Passport tested.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-17 10:23 PM
    Working fine again here as well. Latest Supertube on my Passport running 10.3.3.2163

02-28-17 11:48 PM