Hello, great job, with headless suport will be awesome

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 02:14 PM
    Hello, great job, with headless suport will be awesome

Posted via CB10
    Thanks
    09-19-14 02:40 PM
    Can't wait to see what you're creating!

Somehow you're currently in advantage since you can see im which points I'm struggling with my client and with which bugs and issues I have to fight.
    So you are able to learn from it and don't have to do the same failures again. At least I hope so for you.
    Maybe it would have been more clever for me to do also the development behind the curtains and wait until everything is in shape.

The first screenshot you posted here some weeks ago looked at least very appealing to me and extremely like the style of the original Android and iPhone clients. Which is good because it creates differentiation between our apps and we won't have in the end 2 times the same kind of client. I hope you won't let influence you while checking out my interpretation of a pushbullet client. As you might have seen, I have never tried myself one of the official apps.

I'm hoping for a fair 50:50 market-share in the end. Maybe we can work at the next projects more closely together and create apps which complement each other instead of creating rivalry apps with the same purpose.
    09-20-14 02:31 PM
    Can't wait to see what you're creating!

Somehow you're currently in advantage since you can see im which points I'm struggling with my client and with which bugs and issues I have to fight.
    So you are able to learn from it and don't have to do the same failures again. At least I hope so for you.
    Maybe it would have been more clever for me to do also the development behind the curtains and wait until everything is in shape.

The first screenshot you posted here some weeks ago looked at least very appealing to me and extremely like the style of the original Android and iPhone clients. Which is good because it creates differentiation between our apps and we won't have in the end 2 times the same kind of client. I hope you won't let influence you while checking out my interpretation of a pushbullet client. As you might have seen, I have never tried myself one of the official apps.

I'm hoping for a fair 50:50 market-share in the end. Maybe we can work at the next projects more closely together and create apps which complement each other instead of creating rivalry apps with the same purpose.
    I hope to release the app as soon as possible. Yes, I may learn from your app, but I can assure you that my approach to the app was different from the beginning.

Follow my BBM channel
    09-20-14 02:38 PM
    I hope to release the app as soon as possible.
    And I hope you will take your time!

daljit97 likes this.
    09-20-14 02:39 PM

By the way, my app never dealt with the same problems of your app. I guess different style = different problems.

Follow my BBM channel
    QtHelex likes this.
    09-20-14 02:44 PM
    LOL, gotta love the trash talk.
    09-20-14 10:19 PM
    Development is going well, stay tuned because you'll have news soon

Follow my BBM channel
    10-29-14 10:58 AM
    Development is going well, stay tuned because you'll have news soon

Follow my BBM channel
    No, no...don't rush it. Take your time.
    10-29-14 03:00 PM
    No, no...don't rush it. Take your time.
    I like your sarcasm. The reason I am taking so much time is that because this kind of app might seem easy to build, but it is not. Building a decently stable and bug less version requires a lot of effort and time, therefore I preferred to not release it sooner.

Follow my BBM channel
    Last edited by daljit97; 10-29-14 at 03:36 PM.
    10-29-14 03:14 PM
    I like your sarcasm. The reason I am taking so much time is that because this kind of app might seem easy to build, but it is not. To build a decently stable and bug less version requires a lot of effort and time, therefore I preferred to not release sooner.

Follow my BBM channel
    In all seriousness, although I've been impressed enough with Muth's app, I'm truly looking forward to yours. If we happen to get two stellar PushBullet clients for BB10, I say it's a win-win for native development.
    10-29-14 03:27 PM
    In all seriousness, although I've been impressed enough with Muth's app, I'm truly looking forward to yours. If we happen to get two stellar PushBullet clients for BB10, I say it's a win-win for native development.
    Absolutely right. I hope you'll be impressed with my app as well

Follow my BBM channel
    10-29-14 03:33 PM
    Should get a Mod to rename this thread to PushBerry.

Teaser images!
    Q10
    A new native PushBullet client is coming soon...-img_20141029_232458.png
    A new native PushBullet client is coming soon...-img_20141029_232518.png
    Passport
    A new native PushBullet client is coming soon...-img_20141029_223658.png
    A new native PushBullet client is coming soon...-img_20141029_223715.png
    A new native PushBullet client is coming soon...-img_20141029_223722.png
    A new native PushBullet client is coming soon...-img_20141029_223703.png
    Tutorial (extensive)
    A new native PushBullet client is coming soon...-img_20141029_223918.png

BlackBerry Q10 signed @ C0007CC89
    10-29-14 05:27 PM
    Can't wait!!

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 06:06 PM
    Can't wait!!

Posted via CB10
    Me too, but you won't have to wait too much

Follow my BBM channel
    10-30-14 06:25 PM
    Tonight??!

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 06:37 PM
    Tonight??!

Posted via CB10
    I wish I could that

Follow my BBM channel
    10-30-14 06:40 PM
    Nice design and awesome on the background notifications!

Posted via CB10
    daljit97 likes this.
    10-30-14 06:41 PM
    Nice design and awesome on the background notifications!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!

Follow my BBM channel
    10-30-14 06:55 PM
    PushBerry sounds less violent than BlackBullet!
    10-30-14 08:11 PM
    PushBerry sounds less violent than BlackBullet!
    And is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Follow my BBM channel
    10-30-14 08:15 PM
    I'm gonna get violent if it isn't released soon

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 09:36 PM
    Congrats daljit97!

Your new PushBerry client looks really great and well designed, rather like the Android app. Not my favourite design, but choice is always good. Some people might love it.
    Looking forward to try it out. Seems to offer already more than my own app. Congratulations, nice work.

Teaser images!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141029_232518.png 
Views:	539 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	310498
    But what must I see here? A splitted setting for the clipboard sync? I'm currently not sure if I should feel honoured because you agreed that it is a useful and great idea or if I should be a little bit miffed because it is a copied feature without note where it was lent from.
    Since no other client, even the official pushbullet clients, have a splitted setting and only a single button to enable the sync or disable it I would say it can't be by accident that 2 small clients for BlackBerry has the setting and not a single one for one of the bigger platforms. It is also missing at the unofficial Windows Phone client. Hence... looks like a plump copy.
    I might haven't worried if you had it integrated it on a later point based on user request here in the forum, but for the first release?
    Hmm... okay. I keep the rest of my thoughts for me, but I hope you feel now a little bit ashamed and dirty.

Take a shower and finally release it!
    (my evil opponent with the client with the less violent look and name)
    Hlao-roo and anon(8980596) like this.
    10-31-14 01:34 AM
    Congrats daljit97!

Your new PushBerry client looks really great and well designed, rather like the Android app. Not my favourite design, but choice is always good. Some people might love it.
    Looking forward to try it out. Seems to offer already more than my own app. Congratulations, nice work.

But what must I see here? A splitted setting for the clipboard sync? I'm currently not sure if I should feel honoured because you agreed that it is a useful and great idea or if I should be a little bit miffed because it is a copied feature without note where it was lent from.
    Since no other client, even the official pushbullet clients, have a splitted setting and only a single button to enable the sync or disable it I would say it can't be by accident that 2 small clients for BlackBerry has the setting and not a single one for one of the bigger platforms. It is also missing at the unofficial Windows Phone client. Hence... looks like a plump copy.
    I might haven't worried if you had it integrated it on a later point based on user request here in the forum, but for the first release?
    Hmm... okay. I keep the rest of my thoughts for me, but I hope you feel now a little bit ashamed and dirty.

Take a shower and finally release it!
    (my evil opponent with the client with the less violent look and name)
    Thanks! About the clipboard setting, I am going to be absolutely honest with you, I implemented it because some testers wanted this feature (I guess for security reasons too) so I decided to implement it. By the way there are also some features in your app, that actually we planned before you did in your application, so I am going to implement them as well. I know that some of my testers are also using your client and you might have had the same feedback that I had.

Follow my BBM channel
    Last edited by daljit97; 10-31-14 at 05:39 AM.
    10-31-14 04:11 AM
    Was one of the first thing I requested because I tend to fill in and copy a lot of sensitive information on my device. No matter how secure Pushbullet may be with their service I'd rather not have that stuff sync'ed anywhere online. While sharing TO the device is really useful!

We have overloaded Daljit with a lot of requests during testing already, but we tried to keep them as different as possible from functions your(QT's) app offers.

I am sure he will get a lot more requests as well when he puts it up for release, and since Daljit is following the official app more in design I am sure both apps will end up looking unique.

BlackBerry Passport signed @ C0007CC89
    daljit97 likes this.
    10-31-14 07:03 AM
97 1234