Don't waste your money and don't download it's fake
    New fake/scam app for viber-img_00000126.png

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    12-13-13 10:19 AM
    Dude this viber thing u have going on u need to stop, this app isn't fake as it does exactly what it says it does

It's useless but it's not a fake or scam

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    rflan7 likes this.
    12-13-13 10:30 AM
    There are flood of crap apps like this on BBWord. They are not real apps but just basic info to scam users in buying them.
    Paisley Pirate likes this.
    12-13-13 10:32 AM
    There are flood of crap apps like this on BBWord. They are not real apps but just basic info to scam users in buying them.
    That's true, no doubt, but this guy here has this viber thing going lol if you look at his posts you will see

12-13-13 11:33 AM
    It's called App for Viber, therefore it should provide the Viber service. If it does not then it is a scam and should not be on BlackBerry World.

The moderators really need to start cracking down on these low quality offerings, it is not doing much for BlackBerry's reputation.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 11:40 AM
    That's true, no doubt, but this guy here has this viber thing going lol if you look at his posts you will see

Yeah SIRJES, because viber here is my priority. I just saw this in app world don't complain me

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    12-13-13 11:41 AM
    It's called App for Viber, therefore it should provide the Viber service. If it does not then it is a scam and should not be on BlackBerry World.

The moderators really need to start cracking down on these low quality offerings, it is not doing much for BlackBerry's reputation.

Posted via CB10
    It's called app for viber but the description clearly says it provides news.

12-13-13 11:47 AM
    If people are stupid enough to purchase an app before reading the description, they'll get no sympathy from me.

Yes this app may be trying to 'trick' people onto purchasing it, but I can bet it goes against no rules or terms with regards to BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 11:49 AM
    If people are stupid enough to purchase an app before reading the description, they'll get no sympathy from me.

Yes this app may be trying to 'trick' people onto purchasing it, but I can bet it goes against no rules or terms with regards to BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    The name of an app should not be deceiving, not everybody speaks English as their first language.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 11:52 AM
    Whilst I agree that it is deceiving, unfortunately it still doesn't go against any terms and I stand by my original comment that people should be far more careful about what they pay for

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 04:51 AM
    Whilst I agree that it is deceiving, unfortunately it still doesn't go against any terms and I stand by my original comment that people should be far more careful about what they pay for

Posted via CB10
    I agree.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 06:15 AM